"Naira maa, what could we do for them?" Aaru asked!

"Nothing much. I talked to some of my friends from police department and from what they have said, both the cases are now closed under the name of accident! I feel so helpless now. He had written down that he have traced the people behind it and also have got enough evidence against them to prove them guilty. But I failed to find them; it was no where in his office or flat!"

"Maybe, they already destroyed them all after they killed him. Now the search makes sense!" Akshu said with a numbness!

"Bacha, we have already lost Akshay but now I can't loose my daughters. They are very dangerous and we don't even know who they are or where they are. So forget all these and move on!" she said with a kind of helplessness.

"Akshu, I think maa is right! They are so powerful it seems!"

"What do you want me to do maa?"

"Just go back to Mumbai! I felt like sharing everything with you but now after seeing you in this state, . . it's better for you to go back with Aaru."

"Maa, you are alone here!"

"Akshu, I have some commitments here; like some pending cases. I promise you that once I settle them, we will shift to London where both of you can continue your studies."

Akshu didn't had the strength to oppose anyone then! So she agreed to whatever her maa said.

Meanwhile, she had asked Naira whether she could see his diary. Naira didn't objected and gave her a box that consisted of his diary, his lucky pendent as well as some of his letters.

"Those letters were for Aarti it seems. And some of them are more like a poem written by him. And you remember this pendent right? He used to wear them all the time. It was among his belongings that the police recovered from the accident spot!

I just place them all together. If you want, just go through them Akshu! You will get a more clear idea about everything! But bacha, once you get a clarity, don't go deep into them. Just try to forget it because as of now, we can't change the reality and these memories will only hurt us further!"

 She wanted to go through them but she didn't had the courage to do so. So she just simple placed the box inside her bag. 

Aaru then asked her about the return trip, just to change her mood. She thought about it and they decided to stay there for three more days.

* * * *

All those three days, Naira was with them. The three tried to forget all their pain and Naira took them out for shopping. Aaru and Naira was developing a strong between  them but Akshu was still in a shock even though she tried to hide it from them.

Meanwhile, on Akshu's insistence, Aaru told Naira about Neil and she promised that if they are serious then she will meet him and discusses about their, marriage with his family!

She thought about talking about Abhimanyu but her mind was in no state to take any decision; especially since she realized that her own mind betrayed her by giving her fake hopes in her past!