insecurities pt2 (art not mine)

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH I'M BACK YOU FUCKERS!!!! Ok but seriously I'm really sorry for being gone so long I just wasn't mentally ok. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE BEING SO NICE TO MY I LUV Y'ALL😭😭😭😭 Anyways this one kinda a part 2 ov insecurities 🐝cuz idk what to write but I wanna write soo lol

Context: After the whole thing in the bathroom, Stanley felt much more comfortable around the narrator. He always comforted Stanley when he felt dysphoric or had another break down.

      Today was a particularly bad day because Stanley, and I quote, said he 'wants to smash his skull on a brick wall.' (Me every day fr tho) Stanley just sat at his desk not saying anything. "Stanley?" '...' Are you alright?" '... ' "Stanley please answer me I'm starting to get really worried!" '...do you... Do you actually care about me?' The narrator was slightly shocked by this odd statement "Oh Stanley, of course I care! I care about you a lot" Stanley wondered if he actually cared or if the narrator just said that to make him shut up. "You mean it? You're not just saying that...to make me leave you alone? ...Are you?..." "Oh Stanley when would I ever lie- never mind that- but you know what I mean" 'ok... Let's just go' Stanley got up from his desk and swiftly followed the path to his bosses office

     "Stanley? You seem kind of...off toda-" SLAM! Stanley shut the door of the executive bathroom behind him and pulled his binder off almost ripping it in the process. He gasped for air and leaned into the sink wondering why he had to be born in his ugly body. (me too Stanley, Me too) His head was swirling with thoughts of self hatred. One by one, tears began to roll down his face. "Stanley it's been about 30 minutes. Just ask me if you need me for anything alright? Stanley?" If Stanley hated one thing, it was letting the narrator see him cry. He felt embarrassed and weak when he last saw him crying. His legs felt wobbly every time he cried making him look stupid and vulnerable all curled up in the corner of the bathroom. "Stanley? Stanley just knock on the wall once if I can come in and two times if not, ok? I'm starting to get worried" Stanley knocked on the wall once. No matter how weak and vulnerable he felt all curled up in the corner, he needed someone to talk to. Someone to hold him. Someone to comfort him. (Ok Stanley's just starting so sound like me fr) Stanley heard the bathroom door creak open as the narrator slowly stepped in. He was holding a fuzzy blanket and some of Stanley's favourite snacks at the employee lounge. "Ok Stanley I brought you some of your favorite snacks from the employee lounge and a blanket" he said putting the blanket around him. 'Thank you' "oh no worries Stanley. Now, is there anything you would like to get off your chest?" (Get it. Cuz the binder. It's on ur chest... Ok never mind sorry) Stanley hugged his legs tightly. He shook his head no, he wanted to do literally anything else but talk about it. "That's alright Stanley, we can stay in here for as long as you'd like" Stanley leaned his head on the narrator's shoulder with a blanket wrapped around them as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

Please for the love of Glob leave requests😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

-Jasper