smth ig

Stanley had been working in his office for years, following the same routine day after day. He had never really thought about his life or what he wanted out of it. But one day, something changed. As he was walking through the office, he heard a voice speaking to him. It was the narrator, a voice that had always been in the back of his mind but had never really spoken to him directly before.

As the narrator began to guide Stanley through a series of strange and surreal situations, Stanley found himself becoming more and more enamored with the voice. He loved the way it spoke, the way it seemed to know everything about him, the way it made him feel. He started to realize that he was in love with the narrator.

At first, Stanley tried to ignore his feelings. He thought they were silly and irrational, that he was just getting caught up in the strange world the narrator was leading him through. But as time went on, his feelings only grew stronger. He found himself daydreaming about the narrator, fantasizing about what it would be like to be with him.

Finally, Stanley couldn't take it anymore. He had to tell the narrator how he felt. He waited until they were alone, and then he turned to the voice and spoke.

"Narrator, there's something I have to tell you," Stanley said, his voice shaking with emotion.

"What is it, Stanley?" the narrator asked.

"I...I love you," Stanley said, looking into the empty space where the narrator's voice seemed to be coming from.

There was a long pause, and for a moment, Stanley thought he had made a mistake. But then he heard the narrator's voice, soft and gentle.

"Stanley, I...I love you too," the narrator said.

Stanley's heart swelled with joy. He couldn't believe that the narrator loved him back. He felt a warmth spreading through his body, a feeling of pure happiness that he had never experienced before.

And so, Stanley and the narrator began a strange and wonderful relationship. They explored strange new worlds together, laughed and cried together, and shared a love that was beyond anything either of them had ever known. It was a love that transcended reality itself, a love that could never be broken. And Stanley knew that he would follow the narrator anywhere, even to the ends of the earth and beyond.