When Dee thought that Cari was sleep he laid Cari on the couch grabbed his phone and keys and started walking to the door.

Marie was saying goodbye as she followed behind Dee.They got into the car and Dee drove to their destination.

Dee wanted to take Marie out of state but it was last minute so he didn't do it, he couldn't really do anything that he wanted to do because it was cold outside and he just came up with this of the top of his head a couple days ago.

De'Landon pulled up to a gas station and told sage to get out with him so she could get what she wanted.

"Gon head and get cha slim Jim's and ya hot Doritos ma, it's gon be a while for the drive"

"How long are we going to be in the car for papa?" She asked him grabbing the snacks he named

"Fo ah good lil while mama" he told her as he grabbed them some drinks as he walked up the cashier and Sage followed behind him putting their stuff on the counter and Dee told the man to put 70 on pump 2 and he paid and allat.

The man bagged the stuff and Sage grabbed the bag and her and Dee walked out holding hands and she got in the car as Dee pumped the gas.

Sage connected her phone to the Bluetooth and played "Spotless mind " by Jh'ene Aiko.A couple of minutes went by and he came back in the car and he started driving.

"Fat mama I gotta question "

"Hmm"

"You ah virgin ?"

Sage busted out laughing because the question was sooo random " no, why?" She asked

"Just askin, what happened to da dude you lost yo shi to?"

"Hmm, uhh he cheated on my with my ex best friend, and I caught them in the school locker room" she said chuckling

"Dayum, he fumbled the bag real bad" he told her placing his hand on her thigh rubbing it, little did he know rubbing her thighs was going to put her to sleep.

"Mmh hmm" she responded closing her eyes dozing off going to sleep, and soon enough he looked over because he heard light snores and she was knocked out like a light.

For the next hour Dee drove to the best hotel in their city just for her, he wanted to take her outta state but Christmas is tmr and he ain't wanna do that.

——————————————————————————
*at the hotel *

"Ma, wake up" Dee told her

Sage whined as she opened her eyes adjusting to the street lights that were shining in on the car.

Dee opened her door as she got out and he went in the back seat and grabbed their spend the night bag and he locked the car doors and grabbed one of Marie's hands with his free hand and walked into the hotel.

Since Dee already payed and planned this a while ago only thing he had to do was get ont he elevator and go to his room. So they walked onto the elevator and Dee pressed the 12th floor.

"Why we going so high for?" Sage asked him getting a little nervous because she's afraid of heights.

"Better view ma"

"Mmmh" she said and the elevator stopped and opened so they got off and went to their room and Dee unlocked the door and they went in.

As soon as Sage went in she saw rose pedals and candles on the floor spread out for her.

"For meee??" She asked him

"'Mmh hm, keep going " he told her

She kept walking and when she saw the bed it said "will you be my girlfriend" in rose pedals and it had many designer gifts but she didn't pay them any attention. She gasped and turned around to face De'Landon and she hugged him and said "yes I'll be your girlfriend"

"Good because I wasn't taking no as an answer" he said and then after that he pulled her into a heated lustful kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance and Dee won, Sage pulled away to catch her breath.

"Strip and lay down" he told her

She started taking off her clothes slowly to tease him. She pulled off her shirt and her leggings slowly, she didn't have a bra on because of the top she wore.

Dee bit his lip when he saw her tittes, he has an obsession with her tittes that she don't understand.

"Everything mama" he told her

She slowly took her panties off and she laid on the bed on her back. Dee came in between her legs and started kissing on her neck while reaching down and playing with her clit.

Dee made sure to mark his territory, Sage let out light moans. Dee went down to Marie's coochie and instantly started feasting.

He swirled his tongue around while rubbing her clit with his hand. Dee was just licking every single part of her and all she could do was moan and hold onto his head.

Dee stuck two fingers inside of her and she gasped and he started fingering her realllll fast just to make her spread open some more. Dee was hard asl, his piece was throbbing and it was starting to hurt.

"Ahhh- waitt, I gotta cum"Sage told him moaning a storm

"Go ahead ma, let it go" he told her and as soon as he said that she started squirting on Dee as she moaned with her legs shaking and her toes curling

Dee took off his shirt and his pants and left him in his boxers. Marie watching him, she knew how big his piece was, she was kinda scared because it wasn't just thick, it was long and thick.

Dee pulled down his Calvin Klein boxers and grabbed Sage ankles and pulled her to him. "You ready ?" He asked her

"Yea"she said lowly

"You sure ma?" He asked her

"Yea stink I'm sure"

Dee grabbed his piece and started pushing it inside of her. Dee knew it was going to hurt so he bent down and started kissing sage to take her mind off of the pain.

"It hurts Lyee" she told him whining as tears prickled her eyes

"Ik ma, I want you ta relax fo me Igh baby?"

"Mmh hm" she said relaxing her muscles and he pushed in and started going in and out after a few strokes the pain turned into pleasure so throughout the room all you heard was Skin clapping together and Sage loud moans and Dee low groans.

Marie gripped the sheets trying to back up some because it was wayyy too much for her to handle.

"Stop running from me Marie" He said sternly and he pulled out of her and then slammed himself back inside her without a warning and Sage let out a loud moan, it was like music to Dee he loved her moans.

"I'm n-not" she told him while scratching his back

"Mmh, I gotta nut ma" Dee told her

"Wait baby, wait for me" she told him feeling her nut coming

She started clenching around him meaning she gotta cum, his strokes was getting sloppier. "Stop doin dhet shi, go ahead and cum ma"he demanded her as he pulled out on her stomach and released his kids and she came.

Sage laid there out of breath getting ready to close her eyes "whatcha doin? Ian done, get on all fours fat mama"

Sage happily got up and got on all fours and for the rest of the night Sage and Dee made love to each other, and they stopped to turn on music and then started back.

——————————————————————————

IT TOOK ME SOOOO LONG TO WRITE THIS GUYS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

YALL LIKE IT ??