-chap : 4 / canvas -

Hana's pov :

After finishing their artwork within an hour, they were happily walking to their class. As heeseung was opening the door of the class, he heard someone talking in the class.
What happened, lee-san-
I think the teacher is inside. Today's club activity ended h-half an hour ago. He nervously said.
What should we do now?....... what about returning to the club room now? I said as I was pulling his sleeves.
No, that's a very big bad idea. It will make it worse. Since the club activity ended, if we stay there and if somebody sees us, they will think that we are dropping out and you know this type of kinds of stuff are hard for me...
No, it's okay. We can go to the class now. I swiftly whispered.
I am just scared that the teacher scolds us-
Heeseung opened the door and knocked a few times,  nervously.
Can we come in? I politely asked.
Yes, of course.
We gazed at each other for a while and entered the class with a happy faces.
Then the moment we were about to go to our seats-
Class started half an hour ago, where you two were? The teacher asked.
I and heeseung gulped our saliva in sync.
We were in the art club room. We were so focused on our work that we didn't notice the time- hana said almost with teary eyes.
Hey, it's okay. Don't be sad, okay? I thought you two were dropping out. The teacher leaned closer to me and whispered.
Then she went to the place where she was standing.
Why don't you show us your artwork? The teacher happily said.
Before I turned my canvas, I gazed at wonyoung and haru, who were cheering me from afar.
Then as soon as we turned our canvas to show everyone.
I quickly closed my eyes, out of nervousness.
'Omg, the new girl is so good at drawing!'
'The artwork is so fine
I slowly opened my eyes and discovered heeseung who was having a shower of compliments.
I was about to return to my desk, but somebody held me back. I almost got flinched because it was all of sudden.
I am sorry, I was harsh to you.
Oh! I haven't introduced myself, to you. I am Irene,  your homeroom teacher. Why don't you introduce yourself?
Then I gazed at heeseung, who was pointing me to stand beside him.
After standing beside him, I, who was busy wiping sweat, heard a whisper from heeseung.
Don't be so nervous,  just introduce yourself, confidently. Hana fighting! Heeseung whispered.
Then I introduced myself. After giving an awkward introduction of myself, everyone clapped for me.
You did great ~ heeseung said while clapping for me.
Everyone seems so happy, by judging everyone's expression, I guess they are happy to have me as their classmate.
--------------------- × -------------------

Author-nim's note : hiii! So I am back with a new chapter after

Author-nim's note : hiii! So I am back with a new chapter after........ 3 months? Haha. Anyway I hope you will like this chapter! Also happy beomgyu dayyyy~~~~~