I Was Already Yours.

((I'm going to make another chapter about Aizawa and Mic with this storyline.))

Deku was a tired, pouty thing. His muscles ached as he had been training every night for the past few weeks. He envied his teacher, who had a sleeping bag ready to go at all times. You see, after the war, he couldn't sleep, so he trained.

"Don't you dare pass out; there will be consequences if you do," Kacchan growled.

"Right, m sorry," Izuku mumbled, digging the palms of his hands into his eyes to try and force himself to wake. His eyes were still blurred as the few hours of sleep he retained were not nearly enough to keep him running.

"Alright, fuck this, hey teach, we're leaving." Katsuki hollered, jerking out of his seat. He looked at the class, who all had been staring. "Shitty hair, you're picking up our homework and class supplies. Got it?"

"R-Roger!"

Without a second thought, Izuku was thrown over Katsuki's shoulder—an arm right under the curve of his bum and the other holding his waist. Deku would be embarrassed if he stayed lucid long enough to care. He kept bobbing in and out of sleep. He barely knew where he was.

"Ka-"

"Zip it, nerd."

Katsuki got to the front door, looked at Aizawa and sighed. He gave Deku a little shake to wake him again.

"Please excuse us for the day." Izuku managed to say before Aizawa nodded and continued with class.

The students waited for a few minutes before exploding in conversations.

"What was that?!" screamed Mina.

"I- was that cute or aggressive? I really can't tell anymore." Sero gripped his chin, perplexed.

"And uhh, I hate to pull a Mineta..." Kirishima chuckled nervously.

"rude." Mineta huffed with crossed arms. "but I'm invested nonetheless."

"Did we know that Mido was so... Ripped? Like his butt AND thighs are toned as I've never seen before. I didn't realize til his muscles were being pulled around Bakuchan." Kirishima was a blushing mess, he felt guilty speaking on his friend's body, but it was impressive.

"No, no, he has a very muscular frame. He only got fitter with time. He and I trained a few weeks ago, and he had squeezed me unconscious with his thighs. It almost made me, what's the word you used, Mina?" Todoroki looked at the pink girl.

"Feral."

"Yes, it made me feral. I think. I still don't know if I'm using the terms correctly."

"To think 'Roki would be interested in something sexual, I've seen it all." Kaminari chuckled, using his ruler to poke at Todoroki.

Aizawa coughed loudly, stopping all conversations in their tracks. "Anyways can I get back to being your teacher, or are we gonna need to go to the gym and work out til you think you look like Midoriya?" the class shook their heads no. "Then grab your books and read. I'll be back in ten. If I come back to a nightmare, I'll either get you expelled, or I'll make Mic teach you about puberty and give a sex talk. He will be keeping the autotune on, by the way." the class immediately grabbed books and got to work.

Aizawa walked to the student dorms. He had let Eri bring his eye back, which meant now he was seeing his two problem children in high definition. He knocked on the door and was greeted by the usual scowl of the blonde before it eased when he saw who was at it.

Midoriya was fully swaddled in multiple sheets with a floating head from Aizawa's view. He was drooling on the pillow with Katsuki's shirt as a pillow top. Katsuki had a loose tank top on and changed into loungewear sweatpants. Katsuki held a basket of assumed dirty laundry.