S-Stop hogging Toilet-Chan!

A/N: Apologizes for spelling mistakes 

   Your alarm continuously went off reminding you it's time to wake up. Once your eyes flutter open the huge urge to pee washed over you, some of your bed was already wet... You blushed furiously, this meant you got to see Toilet-Chan again. You slammed the alarm clock and rose from your bed. Holding your crotch, you waddled over to your bathroom and pushed the door open with one hand. There lie Toilet-Chan, looking as handsome and shining white as always.

   "Ah Y/n-Senpai there you are! Here for the morning load I presume?" Toilet-Chan asked with that sexy voice that always got you eager to pour your golden fluids in. You nodded and started to pull down your panties then Toilet-Chan's voice made you stop in your tracks.

   "But wait Y/n, you have to lick my shiny edges before releasing your little twinkle winkle wee- wee inside me." you sighed in defeat and got down on your knees and extended your wet tongue and pressed it against the cold edge of the Toilet-Chans seat/lips. You started to continuously lick Toilet-Chans edges, while letting out a few moans. Toilet-Chan let out a noise of satisfaction.

   "That was so pleasing for my mouth, you can now release the fluids my baby kitten." You thanked it and practically ripped off your panties and smashed your blushed buttocks on Toilet-Chans mouth. You felt the liquid releasing and a warm stream of gold was plummeting inside Toilet-Chan. After you finished you had a huge moan of relief. Your lower region felt like it was on fire. 

   "A-ah~! Toilet-Chan I think I waited too long to piss... my cat cave is burning..." Despite having a burning bush you can't not say it wasn't a pleasuring squirt. You rubbed your wet cooter for a second then pulled up your panties. You waved goodbye to Toilet-Chan and got ready for school.   

.

.

   You tapped your foot again and again against the hardwood floor. You stared up at the clock, each minute felt like one hour. You scratched an itch on your coochie then sniffed it. 'God this is so boring' you mentally pouted. Suddenly your lower area gave you a mental alarm to twinkle a winkle. You smiled lightly then raised the bathroom hand signal proudly, but just as you did another girl held up the same sign. 'Who does this slut think she is!?' You gave her a side eye and held your hand higher, but Mr.Teacher called on the whore to go. You will not let this slide.

   "Uhm Teacher! I obviously raised my hand first why are you letting that ugly bitch go? My bladder is about to explode... unless you want wizz everywhere." You smirked and Mr.Teacher sighed.

   "Fine, you can go." Mr.Teacher made a mental note to retire soon.

   "Thanks my brodie!"  You happily skipped out of the classroom while sticking your tongue out at the hoe. The need to pee increased and you groaned, you were in the hallway and only 30 feet away from the lavatory. Were you gonna make it? You clutched your skirt and speed scooted for your life. But once you flung open the door there was a problem. Every stall was occupied and the sound of other people taking a long hard leak made the surface of your tuna taco wet. She moaned in delight at the sound of pissing wissing peeing-.   "Mind if I join you M'lady?" You said suductively while licking your chapped lips, still on the floor. The girl excitedly moaned ''YES DADDY~~" You quickly shot up into the stall and without hesitating and unbottoned your shirt and pulled down your skirt. The girl started giggling at the sight and scooted over on Toilet-Chans seat to make room. You squeezed your fat ass in their and released your golden liquid. The burning sensation on your box made you stifle a moan. The girl next to you, who has been pissing aggressively this whole time, grabbed your chin and started to make out with you. You were quick to close your eyes and shoot your tongue into her mouth. Both of your guys piss flow intertwined and made a huge mess out of Toilet-Chans bowl.  Toilet-Chan chuckled as it watched the whole think unravel.

   "Two Senpais making out on my seat? Am I in heaven?" Toilet-Chan sighed dreamingly. But the way he called you both 'Senpai' made you pull away from the kiss.

   "T-toilet-Chan I thought I was your only Senpai?!" You whined. Toilet-Chan fell silent and the girl giggled.

   "Why are you talking to a toilet? That's kinda weird..." She then went to get dressed and walked out of the stall while laughing hysterically. You hugged your knees and kept your head down low. Nobody understands... Suddenly Toilet-Chan spoke up.

   "Why don't you flood the school with your delicous pee pee? Y'know, for revenge!" Toilet-Chan suggested which made you think for a second... your frown slowly turned upside down. 'Thats not a bad idea...' 

   To start your plan you drank the sink water. You drank and drank and drank and drank and drank and drank and drank until the sink water stopped running. Luckily your stomach didn't have too much of a bulge. 'Hmmmmm where shall I release... probably the classroom will be my best bet' you pulled up your skirt, not putting on your panties though, and walked back to class- but slowly and carefully so you wouldn't burst. Once you got into the class Mr.Teacher starts questioning you. 

   "Why did you take so long in the bathroom young lady?" He asked skeptically crossing his arms. 

   "Sorry sir but blood was seeping out of my insides." You answered, though it was a bold faced lie. It looked as if the color was draining from your teacher's face. 

   "A-alright please return to your seat." He stuttered. Excitment flooded through your veins as the time for you to flood the school with your piss. When you were sat in your seat you spread your legs and started releasing. The hoe who sat next to you started screaming.

   "THERES PISS ON THE GODDAMN FLOOR." She climbed on top of her desk as the pee went up to 3 inches on the floor. Now all the students and teachers were screaming and running out of the classroom as you sat there with a big smirk on your face. But when you tried to stop the flow of yellow liquid it didn't stop. You started to freak out and dashed out of the classroom. But now the 3 feet of piss on the floor was holding you up and you shouted for help. But once word got around that pee was flooding the school everyone evacuated and the firefighters were called. But could they make it soon enough? You tried sticking your fingers up your pee hole to stop the flow but all it did was cause more pee. Now it was 10 feet and you were floating up to the ceiling. You were gonna run out of air soon. 

   You took a deep breath and squeezed your eyes shut as the twinkle made it up to the roof. But as the seconds went by you were slowly losing oxygen and before you knew it you passed out.

.

.

   A/N: First chapter done!! I would like to apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

word count: 1232