"You don't see us standing here?" The elderly woman asked Imani as she walked towards the door. "I'm sorry, hello." Imani smiled and turned back around

"What you think you just gon fuck my brother and leave without speaking?" The teen girl said making imani scrunch her face up.

"Excuse me? I didn't have sex with anyone, he invited me over as a friend. I didn't think other people would be here." Zyona stared at the two girls going back and forth. She knew imani was a sweet girl and they've gotten the wrong impression of her but she didn't want to step into their conversation because right or wrong, she'd always have her sisters back.

"Next time don't walk past us and don't speak ho, God gave you a mouth, use it." Rhea rolled her eyes and turned around to face her grandmother who was shaking her head at her. She knows it was rude for Imani to not speak when walking past people but she didn't think Rhea should be picking at the girl.

"Ho? bitch youn know me! Keep it cute fo I have to beat yo ass!" Imani yelled in the girls face.

Rhea tied her hair into a ponytail waiting for Imani to run up and try something.

Zyair soon came jogging downstairs with both his hands in his pants.

"Imani, take yo ass back upstairs." Zyair said stepping between the two girls who were going to fight.

Imani ignored smiley and continued to eye the girl. She really liked to keep it classy and collective when it came to people disrespecting her but she didn't care about who's sister she was, she just wanted to fight the girl.

"Ho run up, get done up." Rhea stood in her fighting stance waiting for what was going to happen next.

Mani took off her socks and started to charge for the girl, throwing one punch that connected to Rheas face before Zyair snatched her up.

"Get the fuck up stairs Ian gon say it again jit."

"Bitch you lucky my brother holding you back or i'll beat yo ass the fuck!"

"Yea yo brother holding me back but who holding you back ho? who holding you back?!" Imani said a little louder laughing in the girls face.

"Ho keep talkin that, Smiley know how I get down!" Sheryl stood in the corner of the living room and held her head down, she didn't understand why her daughter never told her about her grandkids. They would've been raised much better than this.

"But ion know Efuck thing, so try sumin ho! Show me sumin ion know. You ain't gon do shit cus you scary, nobody holding you back but you still yapping aht the mouth." Imani laughed before looking at Zyair who was glaring at her.

Zyair threw her over his shoulder and walked her to his room. Once he got there he put her down on the ground before slightly choking her. Not enough to harm her, but enough to show her he wasn't in the mood to play.

"How many times I gotta tell you to do sumin befo you listen? Jit you hard headed. Sitcho ass onna fucking bed and don't move cuh." He said before releasing his hold on her neck.

Zyair left out the room and closed the door behind himself. He already was upset by there presence and mistakenly took it out on Imani. He just wanted them to leave.