Malleus Maleficarum (4)

Start from the beginning

"And I'm tell you to shut up, bitch." Dean growled angrily.

"I'm sorry, why are you even a part of this conversation?" Ruby shot back with just as much venom.

"Oh, I don't know maybe because he's my brother, you black-eyed skank!" Dean shouted in rage.

"Oh, right, right. You care about your brother so much. That's why you're checking out in a few months?"

"Shut up!" Dean snapped as my own anger grew rapidly.

"At least let me try and save him, since you won't be here to do it anymore."

"I said shut up!"

"Dean no!"

The Colt went off, Sam pushing his brother's arm away from the black eyed Demon. The bullet strayed from the target, the two brother's fighting against each other's hold.

I took a step forward while they fought, my eyes angrily at the demon before me. "Get out of here before I shoot you myself." I said in a tone that sent chills down my own spine.

Within a blink of an eye the demon had disappeared, leaving me alone with two angry brothers who were arguing loudly.

I let out a slow breath and turned to look at the men before me. They quieted down when they saw that Ruby was long gone and it was only me standing in front of the Impala. 

Their eyes switched to each other, Dean giving Sam a look of disappointment, and Sam giving Dean a look of anger.

"Get in the car." I ordered, my boots echoing against the pavement of the road as I sat back in my designated seat.

It was a long quiet ride back to the motel, but once Dean unlocked the door to our room and flicked on the light, he was instantly scolding his brother.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He instantly snapped.

"What? What the hell was I thinking?" Sam scoffed irritated with his brother.

I ignored both of them and instantly sat down on the bed, running my fingers along my scalp trying to ease any tension.

God my head hurt and my stomach turned with each and every movement I made. Was I coming down with something?

"She's a demon, Sam. Period. All right? They want us dead, we want them dead." Dean explained like we hadn't been fighting a demonic war all of our lives.

"Oh that's funny. I remember that demon chick in Ohio. Casey?" Sam reminded him spitefully. "You didn't want her dead."

"Yeah, well she wasn't stringing me along like a fish on a hook." Dean rolled his eyes.

I laid back on the bed, my hands laying gently on top of my stomach. I held back the groans that wanted to force their way out and focused on the arguing

"No one's stringing me a long!" Sam let out in frustration before a gentle sigh left his lips. "Look, I know it's dangerous, that she is dangerous, but like it or not, she's useful."

I let out a dark chuckle from the bed, my head turning to look at the naïve Sam. "We kill her before she kills us." I slid my boots off of my feet and slowly bent my knees and brought them on the bed. 

"Kill her with what? The gun she fixed for us?" Sam shot back, his brows scrunched in confusion when he saw me laying down.

"Whatever works." Dean shrugged.

"If she wants us dead, all she has to do is stop saving our lives." Sam pointed out, making his brother roll his eyes as he stormed off into the bathroom.