Chapter 1

Kim Minah's POV

Today is the first day of school....

*kRrrrrRrRrIiIiiiiInNNnnnnggGgg!!!!* the alarm made so much noise that made Minah jump out of bed.

"Jinjja?! 30 minutes left?! omo I am late for school. Otteokeee?!?!. Aigooo" she continuously uttered making her gasp.

She quickly went inside the bathroom and took a shower for about 5 minutes. After she took a bath, she wore her school uniform, applied basic make-up on, fixed her hair in a messy bun, and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Woa-wo-wooaaah! Can you please fix your blouse? Dont show some skin. Aishh" Taehyung Oppa said looking at me from head to toe.

"Oooppsss my bad! I didn't notice that some parts of my blouse were not tucked-in properly. Mianhae, oppa!" I said while acting cute in front of my older brother.

"Ne, so do you want bacon? egg? meat or-" I cut him after realizing that I only have 15 minutes left to be in school.

"Oppa, mianhae. I think I can not eat breakfast with you anymore. I'll just buy snacks later at school. Saranghae Oppa~" I informed him.

I ran myself to school since I have no time to wait for Appa anymore.

*5 minutes left before the school bell rings*

"AIGOOOO!! I made it to school without being handed a late slip by Mr. Jung our class adviser" I quietly told myself while I was trying to catch my breath.

Since it is the first day of school, it is mandatory for the class adviser to give us a discussion about the school and its rules.
I am actually tired of hearing the words that is coming out from our adviser's mouth because I hear those every year.

I am 16 years old and I am already in my fourth year. I belong to the top 10 students who always get high grades because... I am good?

Really now...

I actually dont study. I easily get bored whenever I start studying because for me, the lessons that are being taught to us can be learned using common sense.

"Can the bell just ring so that I can head to the cafeteria and grab some snacks? Aish! I should have brought some biscuits with me so that I wont be starving right now" I whispered to myself.

Surprisingly, the bell rang after 10 minutes. I took my bag and ran out of the classroom.
"Ee-eex-excuse me! Oh mian-" I was cut by my guy best friend.

"Yah! what do you want now? I am so hungry I could probably eat you alive!" I shouted at him making all the other students look to our direction.

"Yah! Hajima! You're so loud. Look, you made such a scene. Now everyone is looking at us tchhh." Jungkook shouted in reply.

"Pabo! You told me not to shout yet there you are shouting?? jinjja?!" I replied.

"Nghh. Let's stop it! Wanna go get some snacks?" he asked while smirking.

Ew. I really hated his habit. I have told him for countless times never to smirk at anyone. If I remember correctly, I told him that sniffling is fine with me as long as he stops with the smirking act. Nghhh.
"Ani. Im going first! Bleh!" I replied while punching his left arm.

"Yah!! come back here!" he shouted while running after me.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"That girl--- If not because you're my best friend I would probably throw my shoe straight to your face!" I whispered to myself while I was trying to run after Minah.

After we wasted enough time to calm ourselves from running, we bought snacks and sat to our usual spot.

meanwhile....

"Is there a monster inside your stomach? You eat like a soldier who was not able to eat for days." I asked her while giggling softly.

"So? I-told-you-that-I-am-hungry-that-is-why-I-was-rushi-" I cut her by stuffing food inside her mouth making her choke a bit.

Haaay, my best friend is really cute. Even if she acts weird at times.
"Minah! Fix yourself! Xiumin, your biggest crush is walking towards your direction!!!" I quickly informed her.

"Jinjja? Wae?! Where?! Is he close?!" she asked me with utmost curiousity.

I laughed at her reaction saying, "HAHAHAHAH! Pabo! I was just kidding. Mianhae. Here, drink your water"

"You really are my sworn enemy!!!" she pouted right after drinking the water i handed her.

If only she knew........

[A/N] hellooooo! sorry if this chapter was a bit boring... read the next chapter~~~

Enjoy!

Jeon Jungkook saranghaaeeeee~ < 3