"Your shoulder has a hole in it and you don't even remember where it came from..."

"It doesn't matter, I won."

Those words echoed inside the pro hero's mind. His eyes looked at Ryuka closely. She looked so much like her father, and in some disturbing way, she was beginning to act in the same self destructive way.

Or was that even the beginning? How long has this been going on?

"Get cleaned up and meet me in my office."

- - - - -

Half an hour later, Ryuka walked inside Sir Nighteye's office, with comfy clothes on and yet another coffee mug inside her hand.

"...So? Why am I here?" She asked, sitting in front of him at his desk.

The pro hero looked up, eyeing her coffee sceptically. "Another coffee? It's pretty late." He stated.

Ryuka crossed her legs. "It's decaf." She said.

Sir Nighteye sighed heavily, leaning back in his seat while crossing his arms. "You lie without reason and without batting an eye, clearly something a compulsive- or pathological lier would do."

Ryuka blinked. "...I'm sorry, Is this therapy session?"

"It could be." He answered, ducking down to pull something up from under his desk.

Ryuka frowned at him. "Well I don't really respect therapy." She stated.

Sir Nighteye pulled out a chess board from under his desk, putting it on the table in front of them both.

"Why do you disrespect therapy?" He asked, starting to prepare the chess board for a game.

Ryuka raised an eyebrow at his actions. "I said I don't respect it, not that I disrespect it."

Sir Nighteye rolled his eyes. "So why is that?"

"Because I'm a realist. Because I don't have time speculating about the meaning of life, and when I don't like something about my life, I change it." Ryuka answered, taking a sip of her coffee.

The hero huffed. "Why did I expect such an arrogant and completely ignorant answer from you, hm?"

Ryuka shrugged. "I just don't think sitting across from a know it all idiot savant trying to explain to me which words explain which feelings will help me in life."

Sir Nighteye smirked at her choice of words. "Maybe not, but talking about problems certainly can." He said, positioning the figures on the board while Ryuka only continued to drink her coffee.

"It can help people stop panicking and get comfortable with putting their problems on someone else's shoulders...Which I guess is a comfortable state of mind that we like, and the animals that we eat. But it's not for me." Ryuka said.

Finally, Sir Nighteye was finished with the chess board, looking up at Ryuka with a straight expression.

"You talk a lot of nonsense, did you know that?" He asked bluntly.

"Yah."

He only smirked. "You can play?" He asked, already knowing the answer.