Y/N: The difference being.....what exactly?

Qu33nRav: OH SHUT UP!!!!!! (#`ε')

Y/N 'thought': Geez, this player sounds like a damn brat. Just why the hell did I even respond to them in the first place? Then again, I have to deal with an annoying rabbit 24-7. Plus, I think she's starting to have some weird incest fetishes.

A cold chill ran down his spine causing him to shiver.

Y/N: Man I seriously didn't need that right now. Just thinking about it gives me the creeps.

Qu33nRav: Look, would you be ok with adding me to your friends list? I'd love to play this game with someone who gets on often.

Y/N: Yeah sure whatever.

Qu33nRav: GREAT!! YOU'RE SO AWESOME!! ('◡')

A few seconds later Y/N got a friend request from her which he accepted.

Qu33nRav: Oh do you have diskord as well?

Y/N: Yeah I do. Here. Now stop annoying me, rat.

Qu33nRav: I'M NOT A RAT!!!! ( 。 •̀ ᴖ •́ 。)💢

Y/N: Uh huh yeah sure whatever later.

He sends her his discord info before logging out of the game. After doing that, he got up from his gaming chair and stretched getting a few poppings sounds.

Y/N: Ah man that's what I get gaming several long hours. Though thanks to my gaming knowledge and experience, I can practically beat most of these damn fleabags in this world. Not like I wanna be famous or anything cause that'll only make my life that much harder.

He looked at the clock on his computer as it read 9:00 am.

Y/N: Jeez, did I seriously pull an all-nighter? Guess I got a bit too immersed in the game.

A yawn escaped his mouth as he decided to take a shower gathering the things he needs before leaving his room. He made his way to the bathroom entered it and locked the door behind him before starting the water. After letting the water run for a few minutes, he got out of his clothes and entered the shower. As he entered the shower, he felt the water run over his body as he winced in pain from his bruises.

Y/N 'thought': Man these bruises are a damn pain. Guess some of those damn bastards pack a lot more of a much than I thought. 

He let the water run down from his body letting out a small sigh of relief.

Y/N 'thought': At the rate of how things are going, high school is going to be an utter nightmare given that I still got about a year or so left in junior high. Honestly, it might be better I Reiko and Jazmin to act like they don't know who I am at school. I don't want to get involved with me. My fights are mine and mine alone.

He leaned against the wall after he adjusted the shower head to pour on him.

Y/N 'thought': God, I never thought that getting Isekaied would be such an utter nightmare. I'd love to be summoned into a different world than this one where things are as bad as this one but I can't bitch about it now.  All I can do now is just suck it up and roll with the punches.

As he continued to soak in the shower, an idea crossed his mind.

Y/N 'thought': Since I got sucked through that portal a long time ago, would that mean I get some kind of powers? Like extended stamina, magical powers, or at least something really cool? Well, I really don't care. I kind of wish there were some songs from my world that I can listen to. Oh, what I'd give to listen to some of those songs like People Are Crazy, Life is a Highway, Fireflies, Hey Soul Sister and so many others. *sighs* Not like I was given the ability to easily write the ENTIRE music sheets for those songs and immediately play those songs.