BROTHERS - FOR LIFE!!

Abhimanyu mocked his father - Mubaarak ho. Jis DNA department se aap famous hona chahte the na, usne aapko famous kardiya. Stage pe bahut taarif kar rahe the na apne latest machines ki? Ab saboot ke sath dindora pithiyega!

Harshvardhan shouted - Ye mera beta nahi hai. Nahi hosakta ye mera beta. Nahi hai ye mera beta.

Manjari finally decided to break the silence after 23 years - Neil aapka beta hai. 

She looked at Harshvardhan directly into his eyes for him to understand that she was saying the truth - Neil, aapka aur Dr. Avni Rathod ka beta hai.

Harshvardhan's world came down crumbling listening to Avni's name.

Manjari - Ise maine anaath ashram se lakar apne paas rakha aur ye raaz kabhi kisi ko pata nahi chalne diya. Mai nahi chahti thi ki ye sab ho.

Manjari told everyone how she used to go to the orphanage only for Neil. How Abhimanyu was stubborn on adopting Neil, how everyone had to bend down before Abhimanyu's stubbornness and Neil had come home. 

Harshvardhan chastised Manjari - Tumne mere sath itna bada khel kaise khela Manjari? Itna bada saazish. Itna bada dhoka?

Everyone narrowed their eyes at Harshvardhan at his words. Dhoka? Is he not the one who betrayed Manjari?

Abhimanyu looked at his so called father in disbelief and anger. He felt anger rushing through his body. The nerve of this guy. If only the man standing in front of him was not the one he shared his DNA with, the man would have been in comah by the time he would be done.

Harshavardhan - Nikal jao is ghar se. OUT!

Abhimanyu's jaw clenched and hands fisted. He was already threading thin on patience and the man standing in front of him was not helping it. Abhimanyu stood infront of Harshvardhan when he pointed a finger towards Neil asking him also to get out.

Akshara couldn't believe her eyes and ears. How can anyone do that? Having extramarital affair was also ok to some extent. But not even being remorseful what he did is something which is hard for her to digest. It is true Akshara has endured so much pain all her life. But for her, life is still pure like white and moon. She didn't know people like Harshvardhan Birla exist. She felt disgust for herself for calling him papa once.

Abhimanyu in a dangerously calm voice - Enough! Bas! Bahut hogaya!!

Abhimanyu raised his voice - Agar is ghar se kisi ko nikalna chahiye tho, vo hai aap!!!

Harshvardhan annoyed and irritated - Please please Abhimanyu!

Abhimanyu yelled - Maa gi galtiya suna rahe hai aap? Aap ne jo kiya, vo gunah hai!!

Harshvardhan yelled - Shutup ABHIMANYU!!

Abhimanyu too matched his voice facing Harsh roaring like a lion - NO, I will not SIR!!

Anand somehow stopped Abhimanyu and Harsh and chastised Manjari for hiding the truth and walked away followed by Mahima. Harshvardhan also walked away. He needed time to digest what all happened.

Abhimanyu looked at Neil. Those eyes held a lot of questions. But he could also see something else in them. He didn't understand what? He walked towards Neil to hug him but Neil stepped back. Abhimanyu felt his heart breaking into pieces. His brother, the child he helped raised was walking away from him. Neil was creating physical barriers. Neil was always the clingy one. Did the truth change their relationship? Did Neil no longer love him like an elder brother? Did Neil hate him for the mistake their so called father did?