chapter 1 [The new face at school]

Riot academy. The best school there was. It had the best education and best results to bring young teens into a good job with the schools system ranging from club activities to etc. This school had the best of the best students with the slightly average increase for a family, not saying it's for the rich but of course it's for everyone who are worthy of being among the elites.

And our main girl excels in that category.

In a classroom there sat Evelynn Olivia (random last name) She was the best, and she knew it. Her looks made everyone stare in awe while her eyes strike fear into those around her. People even called her "the Diva" she was rich, was smart and cunning. She was powerful and was not to be messed with obviously.

Everyone respected her.

The students, the teachers, the frickin dean of the school. Everyone wonders how that happened but who cares? She has power.

The bell ringed and everyone sat down and their homeroom teacher walks in.

Male teacher; "Good morning class. Today we have a new student joining us. Please welcome him and don't be rude."

The new student walked in, he was a male. His lazy eyes scanned the classroom in boredom before the teacher announced him.

Evelynn looks up to take a look at him. Just above average height, slim figure, wears a mask, school bag and shoulder length hair that looked unkempt but not to the point where it had to be talked about.

Then imagine everyone's shock when the homeroom teacher announced the new student to sit next to Evelynn. Everyone turned their gaze to the Diva before quickly looking away.

Male teacher ; "Mr L/n you'll be seated next to Miss,Evelynn. Is that alright with you?"

The male took notice of the teacher asking a student if it was okay to take the seat next to her.

Evelynn didn't say anything and just tapped her clawed fingers on the wooden desk. Every student shivered.

But eventually nods and the teacher gestures for him to sit down to get the lecture into motion and so he did. Grabbing a chair he slides next to her and hangs his bag on the back of the chair.

He takes a glance at her wondering about the girl next to him before looking away.

It's rude to stare.