chapter 3

why am i in liyue?.. Where is venti?.
What is going on?

(Chapter 3:the journey in liyue.)

"oh your awake. " xiao said. "xiao?.. Where am i? Where's venti? Why am i here?..."

"i think Il take It from here. " zhongli said. "zhongli?" y/n said,zhongli gave them the note that venti gave to xiao

"corrupted?... How?... " the look of shock and worried face in there eyes

"wait.. The blood clot on dvalins back!."
"exactly" zhongli exclaimed "you will be joining the travelers journey if venti comes to liyue."

The traveler and Paimon takes a peek to see if your okay. " y/n! Are you okay? Feeling better? " Paimon said
"paimon! Don't rush her.. " traveler said

"im okay.. But.. Never mind. "y/n sighed

"let's go to the wanmin restaurant!
Im sure xiangling would Cook us some deeelicious food!! ~"paimon said drooling and thinking about food

"xiangling?.. Who's that? "

"You don't know her?! "paimon screeched, the traveler covering her mouth. "im sorry about paimon.. Il explain. Xiangling is a number 1 chef in liyue! She went to mondstadt once to discover New ingredients. "

"... I am really hungry.. Hm.. Okay let's go! "y/n exclaimed

........................................................................

(At the wanmin restaurant)

"hmm hm hmm!~♪" xiangling Hummed while cooking food

"xiangling!! ~ could you whip us some foooodd?? ~"paimon clearly likes xiangling food and enjoys it.. Except Sime condensate..

"oh! hellooo~!! Traveler, paimon!
"hm? Who's this? "she said confused. wanting to know who that is.

"ah!uh.. " y/n shivered she was not that shy to the people in mondstadt, but she felt different in liyue.

"you know how i told you that the anemo archon Has a... Uh partner?" traveler said.

"yeahhhh?.. " xiangling raising an eyebrow"wellll... This is her. "

Xiangling gasped as she looked around y/n curious

Wellll.. She got carried away and asked y/n a Bunch of questions.

Xiangling cooked some food and the others ate well, they chit-chated for a while.
........................,.............................................

(Meanwhile with venti)

Venti cried about his Partners safety
As he was almost fully corrupted.

"venti?.. Are you okay? " he was shocked to see Jean and Barbara in front of him.

"no.. Stay away! "venti shouted at them

Jean and Barbara were shocked to see venti like This.. He was always so happy and y/n was always by his side.

"wait.. Where's y/n?.." jeans face in shock knowing that y/n is always with him every single day, "venti! Are you okay? Do you need healing?.. "

"i said stay away! " venti shouted and pusing them Force fully back with his anemo Powers.

But he didn't notice that his small diary fell out of his pocket.

Authors note: LOOK IK VENTI DOSENT HAVE A DIARY BUT JUST ACT WITH IT IDK ANYMORE

Venti teleported away to stormterrors lair worrying about they're people's safety.. Especially y/n.

Jean helped Barbara get up and noticed ventis diary was left behind

Jean opened it and read it with Barbara.

March 17th friday

Dear Diary..
I've been infected by dvalins blood clot. I've sent y/n to liyue hoping that if my corruption gets worse.. Il forget that theyre at liyue..
I hope traveler takes y/n to inazuma soon.. If i went to liyue y/n will be at inazuma..
I hope y/n will be okay..

........................................................................

"oh my archon... "Barbara said closing her mouth with her hand

"we have to tell the others. Lets go!"
Jean picked up the diary and went to mondstadt with Barbara telling the citizens and the Knights.

Little did they know.. There's no cure.