chapter 2

You and the others successfuly saved dvalin. But something seems of, about venti?....

(Chapter 2: Somethings.. Wrong?)

(No ones pov)

The others have returned to mondstadt meanwhile y/n and venti
Were calming themselves down. Venti
Playing his wooden lyre, and you resting on his shoulder.

Both of you were at windrise resting
Under the tree

You noticed something was wrong with venti.. Why is there a pink Strand in his hair?

........................................................................

(Ventis pov)

I stopped playing my wooden lyre
While the love of my life was sleeping
On my shoulder. I can't tell her ive been corrupted.. Im scared Il hurt her.
So maybe.. I think its the best if I send her of to liyue.. I mean.. Its for the best. Il tell morax to take care of her,
I hope once im fully corrupted Il forget she's at liyue.

Venti carried y/n softly trying not
To wake her. Once they arrived at liyue.

Venti Searched  for morax as he carried you on his back.

Instead he found xiao.

“ah! Xiao wait up! ”venti called him

“hm? ” xiao replied confused and annoyed, stopping to see what happened.

“could you take y/n to zhongli? Give him this note after u did. ”

“why would I do that? Do it yourself. ”

“oh uh.... Look Il tell you. ” venti sighed

After explaining, xiao was shocked on
How he got corrupted.

“alright.Fine..we"ll take good care of her I promise.” xiao felt sorry for venti as he carried y/n on his back”

“promise? ” venti said almost in Tears

“I promise. ” xiao replied as he slowly teleported away to morax.
........................................................................

“Wind Blume.. Please be safe.. ”venti said crying under the tree in windrise.
As the corruption was taking over him.

.......................................................................
"Morax" said xiao, with y/n in his arms

"Hm?" Morax such as, zhongli hummed.Noticing y/n in his arms.
"Why is y/n here? Shouldn't they be with the bard now?" Zhongli asked xiao.

Xiao explained, zhongli was a bit shocked by the news, but not that shocked

"I see.. then, let's take care of her until venti gets in liyue." Zhongli spoke, taking a sip of his tea,xiao on the other hand, putting y/n softly on the bed.

After a while, y/n woke up seeing some warm, freshly brewed green tea
With some almond tofu.

"Almond tofu?.. wait.. where am I?
A note?" They read it,

Y/n,

You will stay here until venti gets to liyue,although I know you've been suspicious of venti because of that gut feeling of him being corrupted,and how?you see there's a statue of the seven here in liyue,that has been corrupted by the Abyss order.

Xiao will enter your room soon, I have prepared some freshly brewed green tea for you.
And the almond tofu.. let's say xiao made it for you.

-zhongli

You put the note back as you begin
Drinking and eating the almond tofu.