♡𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7!♡

Start from the beginning

In the last activity, Lumine was with Barbara, Mona was with Noelle, and Y/N had the honour to sing with Fischl and her companion, Oz.
"O' Lady Y/N, do thy feel anxious? No need to: I, the Prinzessin and thy, the famous singer in pink, are going to win the competition, without encountering any obstacle in our path!".
Y/N answered without needing Oz's assistance in understanding the girl's speech."Me? Anxious? Who did you take me for, Fischl? For Paimon?".
"HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!".
"I MEANT EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK I MEANT.".

When it was Lumine's and Barbara's turn to sing, Y/N's eyes beamed, hearing the deaconess' voice.
Once their performance was over, she "tried" complimenting the girl. "Barbara, I think your voice has potential. Don't waste it or else you'll regret it for the rest of your life. With this being said, you did great!".

Barbara was quite preoccupied by what Y/N meant, but opted for taking the girl's words as a simple compliment, knowing that those were her initial intentions.
'Maybe we could sing together one day...' They both thought, and smiled to themselves.

(∩˃o˂∩)♡

Then, when it was time to eat, the girls decided to prepare dinner all together.
"Just a heads up: I can't cook.". Y/N shrugged her shoulders as she admitted that.
"Don't worry, Y/N! We are all going to cook together, so you'll have the opportunity to learn with us.".
"Oh Noelle... I'm going to cry!". Y/N cried of joy as she hugged her new friend tightly.
What Y/N couldn't see was that Noelle was blushing furiously, and just after some seconds she realized that she had to hug the girl back.

Under Noelle's and Lumine's guidance (Y/N was quite surprised to know that Lumine was also a pretty good chef), the group was able to prepare a dinner worthy of a restaurant, and they all enjoyed the meal together.

"This is amazing! Paimon is going to die from how good this is!".
"In that case eat up, Paimon! Hurry!".
"YOU ARE NOT FUNNY, PINK IDIOT! Uh... I have to find you an uglier nickname.".

(∩˃o˂∩)♡

When it was time for the girls to fall asleep (it was 5 in the morning), Mona got out of the house to see the sunrise. Y/N didn't want to sleep, so she followed the astrologist. She didn't speak with mer very much, but she wanted to interact more with her, so they went outside together.

"Is the sun going to rise soon?".
"Very probably, Y/N: it's almost 5:30, so in less than thirty minutes, we should be able to see the sunrise. Tell me, Y/N, do you prefer the night or the day?".
"Hm... I would say the night: it's the only moment of the day when i get to be completely free of any worries. How about you?".

Mona looked up into the sky, to then look back into the idol's shiny eyes. "I am an astrologist, so it's only logical for me to prefer the night's sky, since I get to admire the various constellations that adorn it. There is a song of yours that talks about stars... it's probably one of my favourites, because it rapresents exactly the way I feel, whenever I look at the the stars.".

"Do you mean 'You'll glow like them'? It's one of my first songs, and the audience usually prefers listening to my new albums... But I'm glad to know your opinion on it, Mona.".
The astrologist smiled, without saying anything else. Y/N didn't say anything either: there was no need. They simply enjoyed each other's presence, as they watched the sun rise together.

(∩˃o˂∩)♡

Of course, the girls slept all morning. The first to wake up was Noelle, at around 11 o'clock, and she tried to wake up her friends aswell.
They slowly all woke up, one after another, and they cleaned up the mess from the night before.

Sadly, like after any pijama party, there is the time to say goodbye.
"It's weird, but I had a lot of fun with you guys. If i didn't have to leave for Liyue soon, I'd definitely hang out with you some more. Next time I'll come to Mondstadt, we'll do another sleepover for sure! In the meanwhile, make sure to write me some letters: I'll make sure to write to you too.".

Lumine looked at Y/N with wide eyes: she completely forgot that the girl had to leave soon. And she had to aswell.
After saving Mondstadt by Stormterror, she remained in the city because of Y/N's imminent concert, but now she couldn't delay it any longer: she had to go to the region Venti introduced her to, Liyue.

So, once the two girls walked out of Mona's house, followed by Paimon, Lumine told Y/N her intentions.
"Y/N, we'll go for our next stop tomorrow evening, right? In that case, there is someone I have to meet in the morning, before we go.".
"Oh, it's all right... But I'm gonna go with you: you're my bodyguard after all, so you can't leave me unattended!".
"... Fine. In that case, I'll introduce you to this person I'll have to meet, tomorrow.".

Y/N smiled cheekily, as she grabbed Lumine's hand, and kept on walking alongside her towards the Goth Hotel.

A/N: Y/N got w rizz