A New Beginning

Dick carries LBJ to a nearby stable to recuperate. Lyndon's stomach stretches and gurgles with the combined force of the former presidents' seed. Sweat dribbles down his forehead and onto his cum-drenched tank top. Blood and excess semen spills out of his mouth as he coughs. An ox and a donkey approach the pair and lay next to them. Dick stretches his arm toward LBJ and caresses his oily cheek.

A man steps into the stable adorned in a hooded cloak. With one gnarled hand, he grips Lyndon's hair and with the other, he removes the hood from his head. It is Bill Jefferson Clinton, former President of the United States of America. With an authoritative tone, he says,

"Lyndon Baynes Johnson, you hold within you a champion. A paragon of hope in this corrupted world. The culmination of every lost soul made one."

The earth beneath the trio begins to rumble. Bill continues,

"Now it is time for you to fulfill your duty, Lyndon."

A cyan glow escapes his hand and spreads across LBJ's body. Clinton disappears into a cloud of ashes smelling of sulfur and spit. Beams of light spill out of Lyndon's eyes and he makes a pained scream.

"Dick, what's happening to me? I'm scared!"

Dick with a knowing sadness gives LBJ one last kiss.

"I'll always remember my time with you, Lyndy. Thank you for everything."

Dick holds Lyndons hand and squeezes it. After a moment, he releases it and steps away to the far corner of the stable. Lyndon's shrieks grow louder and more pained as his gut expands. His body twists and jerks. For some time this continues until everything comes to a stop. Lyndon ceases his screams and his body does not move. All is silent, except for a small gurgle from his womb.

Lyndon Baynes Johnson explodes.

Guts and gore coat Nixon, the ox, and the donkey. Dick approaches the epicenter and in the mess, there lies a newborn babe. Dick grabs the baby and holds him toward the moonlight. The baby gurgles and coughs. Dick takes this moment to reflect on the adventures he had with LBJ. The positive and negative times. All the lessons he's learned. With a pained smile, he says,

"Welcome to the family, George Walker Bush Nixon Johnson."