"I'm sure you're all wondering why Dewey the Dingo is here. Every year before the big homecoming game against the Deerfield High leapin' llamas, some punk manages to steal Dewey. No matter where I put it, they always find a way to get it." Perry says.

"Maybe you should try wearing it. That'll keep people away." Chase says, making Kyle and Adam laugh.

"Do you really want to go there, Suzy Skinny Jeans?" Perry says. "Anywho, to make certain they don't take him this year, I'm assigning round-the-clock shifts." A student hands her a clipboard and she shoves it against Kyle's chest. "All right. I'm gonna go hit the hot tub. Heard a couple of things pop when I ran out here."

"Three-man shifts and she paired the two of us with Adam," Chase says, looking at the clipboard.

"Great. So we got two men, who's the other one?" Adam says, making Chase glare at him. Adam walked over to stand next to Dewey and I turned to Chase and Kyle.

"I'll help you guys guard the dingo," I say.

"Don't you have class?" Chase asks.

"Yeah but I'm trying to get out of this chemistry test I didn't study for," I say.

"So you're skipping class?" Chase says.

"Don't think of it as skipping class, think of it as avoiding something I don't want to do," I say.

"Wouldn't it just be better if you studied?" Chase asks.

"Chase, please. We may be twins but I'm not you." I say.

In the gym, Bree and Leo walk in to see various teams of students working on a domino tournament. "What's going on in here?" Bree asks. "Domino Domination?"

"I don't know anything about dominos, but if it means gym class is cancelled, I'm all for it," Leo says. Bree's friend Caitlin walks in holding a basket of dominos.

"Oh, hey, Caitlin. Are you doing the domino domination?" Bree asks.

"Doing? No. Annihilating every competitor that comes my way? Yes!" Caitlin says. "You may not know this, but I come from four generations of domino droppers."

"And that's something you're proud of?" Leo asks.

"I got stuck with second place last year. If it happens again, I'll have to shave my head, move to the desert, and hope the coyotes will accept me as one of their own." Caitlin says.

"That's something a stable person would say," Leo says.

"So, how do these competitions work?" Bree asks.

"You get points for number of dominos toppled and originality," Caitlin says. "My designs are super original 'cause, well, there's only one me!"

"Amen to that," Leo says.

"Do you guys want to do it with me?" Caitlin asks. "My teammates just bailed. They couldn't handle the pressure."

"The pressure of dominos?" Bree laughs, making Caitlin glare at her. "Sorry."

"I just wish I didn't have to set it all up by myself," Caitlin says.

"Well, hey, we'll help you. That sounds fun." Bree says.

"Uh, no it does not. And who is we?" Leo says.

"Okay, come on, Leo. What else do you have going on today?" Bree asks.

"Anything. I have anything else going on." Leo says. "Fine. I'll do it."

"Great," Caitlin says.

"On one condition. I get to be the one who knocks over the first domino." Leo says.