The start of something new

Hi guys! This is my first story so I'm sorry if its not up to par. I dont own the cover picture. The cover picture used belongs to its rightful owner. Okay! Now that that's out of the way, lets begin!

*~~~~~~~~~~~~*

(Y/n) surfed the wonderful world of Tumblr looking for new pictures to use for her fan fiction. (Psst. Its Hetalia related :3) 'I wonder if this would be a good picture' the (s/c) girl thought, right clicking the picture so she could download and save it. She scrolled down the page a little more before stopping at a particular picture. 'How cute! Fan fiction material!' She thought, saving the picture of a blue haired male. Suddenly, (pineapples) her desktop computer glitched and shut down, ultimately ending her Tumblr raid. "Aww! What the heck computer?!" She said angrily. She was about to flip the table when a yawn made its way out of her mouth. 'Maybe its time to go to sleep...' She thought, slipping under her covers to get well deserved sleep. But what she didn't know was that someone would be waiting for her to wake up the next morning.

*~~~~*

Yaaay! First chapter! This was just a prologue/filler-ish chapter. The next one will be more exciting! I promise! See you soon my lovelies! ~Anime