Mario:I know Luigi even if that pain may had already put some pieces of the puzzle together.

Luigi: that's just usually method of analyzation to think outside the box.

Mario: but he treats those like us for those things like we have no imagination.

Luigi: because what he knows could be too violence or just simply something that make us go blank with expression.

Then the Mario's gets up and caught up to Becky.

1-6

Location:Princess Peach's Castle.

The next day at Peach's Castle while making the final adding for the Mario's visit with their rumored Protege Becky then she gets a vid call from mayor Pauline and turns on the screen to have their usual chat.

Pauline: good evening Peach.

Peach: evening.

Pauline:Been hearing rumors that Mario got a new protege.

Peach: Oh you mean Rebecca her little Plumbing inside that he got from her parents don't specifically know which one but it's more than enough to get the washer and a dryer going and I heard she got some new threads as well as some work uniforms.

Pauline: hope she does it make his  Puptege jealous.

Peach: You mean LilyBel I know she can be much but she better than two seek the attention of her master.

Pauline:You no he took her in under his wings after she helped save one of yours.

Peach: I don't mentally know her but my body somehow does with another.

Pauline:Well with crochet seems to be trending even though I invertedly gave her head trauma and come to think of it she is looking for someone but can't completely remember who and now she came into the room.

Peach seem to see the head bandages who seem to be more on music to help her recover and then sees something glowy in one of the desk drawers it looks like a Power Star which means there's more to her than it seems.

Pauline: oh this is Casey by the way.

Peach: at least Rebecca isn't the only one.

Casey:Becky?

Casey: well not all the pieces are in my head is my school ID and a few things for my back like the picture with her with also who I'm guessing is Cleo.

Peach:I see well better when I finish things up here.

Pauline: then later.

This ending the call Peach takes out the star power out of a desk and wonder if she's meant to have Casey.

Peach: Maybe there's more than it seems for our visitor but the question is what for?

1-7

Becky's log: today is where I finally meet the princess to please my case with the miles we just have to cro-