"Say the words," Angela asked, taking the spotlight off of Lauren. Lauren glared. "jell-oh-see," Bella said, chuckling. "I've told Jacob how I feel. He accepts it. He'd rather be best friends than nothing"

"Okay, so the words are dee-ghoul," Angela retorted. "You're saying I'm an idiot," Bella asked.

"Just a little oblivious," I added, to which she hit us with a pillow. Lauren glared harder, I could feel the envy. "Well, I don't want this. Every move I make hurts someone," Bella sighed.

"They're big boys. They make their own choices. Don't worry it will work itself out. It's not life or death or anything," Lauren scoffed.

You have no idea, Ang, I thought as Bella glanced back at the window at our reality.

"So Angela, Hazel. How's the love life?" Angela looked at her, Hazel gave her a look. "Are you two still dating?" I glared at her as Angela replied. "Yes, we're still dating. We're doing good" she smiled.

"Amazing really" Hazel added, wrapping her arms around Angela.

"Why do you ask? Are you and Eric good?" Hazel asked. "How's the love life?"

Lauren glared "Yeah, we're great, I was wondering if you two were actually together," Lauren says as Hazel glares. "Why wouldn't we?" "Well, you two don't look like you've had sex"

Angela scoffed at Lauren's words. "How do you look like you've had sex?" Bella said, confused.

"Not that it's your business, but we have. And you don't need to have sex to be in a relationship, just because you were taught that, doesn't mean it's true" Hazel said, Lauren's eyes widened.

"Maybe if you didn't fuck Eric every day, and yes I know he tells everyone, unlike Hazel. Maybe you'd see he only wants you for sex and is using you to make me jealous, and he's failing" Angela added.

Mine and Bella's eyes widened as Lauren glared at them. Lauren stood up, angrily, Hazel smirked.

Lauren scoffed, angrily "Whatever! He loves me, you're just jealous I took him from you!" Angela chuckled as Lauren got angrier, tears welling in her eyes.

"I really couldn't give a shit" Angela said. "Yeah he loves you" Hazel smirked "your vagina," Bella and I gasped.

"Always saying that you have a tight vagina and you must have been a virgin, screaming like you were getting murdered. You have low fucking standards. Most likely wasn't good"

Hazel finished, Lauren scoffed as she ran out of Bella's house. Bella and I were speechless as we looked at her.

"Holy shit," Bella said as Angela chuckled as I high-fived her and Hazel. Charlie walked up, leaning against the door frame.

"What happened up here, why did your friend leave?" He asked, concerned. "Crying, may I add"

"It's fine dad, she just got mad" Charlie nodded as he walked away.

I replayed the conversation in my head as I smirked at Angela. "So..." Angela looked at me confused. "Had fun" Angela blushed. We laughed as she covered her face.

-Leah's house-