Tecchou-San.

༘♡ ⋆。˚
˚ · . Suegiku . · ˚
·˚ *

Tecchou's POV ;

I grabbed Jouno and sat him on our long meeting table, I couldn't hold back from wanting to be all over him, I could feel my body wanting more of him, his low moans were driving me crazy, the way he was letting me do all of this to him made me even crazier "Can I?" I asked as I unbuttoned one of his buttons. "Mhm" He responded as he nodded, he was facing me with such a submissive look. Fuck, he drives me crazy.

Jouno's POV ;

This feels humiliating but in a way, I enjoy it, the way that he feels like he has power over me knowing damn well he doesn't is so fucking hot. He took my shirt off and I could feel him loosing his mind "Calm down, you have me all night," I felt like he was rushing things and to no surprise, he was. He calmed down and started kissing my neck, feeling his warm breath on my neck as he nibbled on it and kissed it drove me crazy.

His hands touching me everywhere reachable and his body against mine. The heat was so much that I could feel myself sweating and we hadn't even started "Tecchou-San" I let out a low moan as I pushed myself against him, I couldn't control myself at this point.

3rd person ;

At this point they were both stripped, Jouno unable to control himself while Tecchou was trying to reach every spot he could to touch, he grabbed Jouno by the waist and turned him around to slightly bend him over the table. Tecchou loved the view of Jouno's body on the table, he could feel his body reacting to this view as he got hornier and hornier by the second. "Fuck Jouno, you look so good like this." Tecchou said as he rubbed his.. Cock. On Jouno.

Jouno let out a small moan as he could feel Tecchou pushing inside, he couldn't help but back away from Tecchou and getting closer to the table "Fuck Tecchou-San just do it already!" Jouno said frustrated. Tecchou listened and entered Jouno almost immediately making Jouno moan and whimper, he could see stars and he doesn't even have vision.