5.13ᴘᴍ - ᴊᴏɴɢꜱᴇᴏʙ

"seobie! look!"

jongseob averts his attention from the arcade game, his eyes landing on you. you're only a few games down from him—smiling as your eyes scan the claw machine.

he feels a smile tug at his lips; even though you're older than him, you act like such a kid sometimes.

finishing up his game, he collects his tickets and walks over to you.

you feel his hand wrap around your waist, and you lean into his touch. he points to the matcha green penguin in the middle of the machine.

"that one?"

you smile up at him, nodding softly. jongseob's eyes meet yours, and he leans down to kiss the tip of your nose.

"i suck at these, just so you know."

you laugh at his words. "just try twice. if you don't get it, it's no worry."

he sighs, inserting the money into the machine.

"it'll be a big deal for me."

after seven consecutive tries, jongseob failed in getting you the penguin you'd wanted.

"baby, it's really okay. please don't feel upset over it," you pout, holding his hands in yours. you rub your thumbs along the top of his hands.

"you really wanted it."

"it seems like you wanted it more than me," you smile, trying to lift his mood.

he laughs, which sounds like a scoff, but the smile on his face says otherwise.

"come on, let's go home. i'm burnt out," you say, pulling him in for a hug, which he accepts.

"hold on, i collected a lot of tickets."

at the cash register, the total amount of tickets jongseob collected was 7,457 plus your 123.

"sorry, i mainly played guitar hero and that didn't give me tickets," you laugh awkwardly.

"don't worry about it, baby. just pick anything you want."

"what? aren't you going to pick something?"

jongseob shakes his head—his smile still present.

"it's your tickets," you say, brows furrowed.

"y/n, just pick something. i don't want anything."

you keep your eyes on him as you turn your body towards the wall of gifts. jongseob knows you're still hesitant, so he nods towards the wall.

"i'll take.. uhm.."

you notice a miniature matcha green penguin like the one in the claw machine.

"i'll take the green penguin."

jongseob squints upon hearing your words, and scoffs when he sees the stuffed animal.

"i got beef with that penguin's mom."

newestq on tumblr
ˏˋ°• requests are open *⁀➷