3 - The start

The time is currently 9pm now. You started to get spammed on your phone again. You were so confused and then you decided to look at it. You were just painting on a canvas. When you picked up your phone, the contacts have no named. But on your lock screen there was someone trying to get your attention. The texts you read without unlocking your phone were;

"AYY Babby! I finally got you back today. Thanks for telling me you got a new number. I'm off from work and I decided I want to facetime you. I know your family is strict but, maybe getting onto a call with a man can be easy now. Say its for school!"

You stared confused. But you knew it was the wrong number. You started to write back to tell them they had the wrong number... but something stopped you from sending it. You stared again and deleted your text. You grinned and replied.

"Not tonight, I don't think they will let me for another week after I made them mad... Maybe we can face time another day. I can text, but seriously. Your right, its my parents. I am sorry babes."

I had no idea if he was trying to text someone he was dating, but I didn't want to say babe. The word babes is a way that some people would say to others in a platonic way. Or it can be a greeting from a person with a country side. I shrugged because I didn't know. But its something that someone could call anyone. You started to think to yourself as you waited for a reply. This guy seemed friendly and desperate a bit. You wanted to have friends again. You had none anymore. The thought about meeting someone online made your eyes turn to stars. You got up right away and squealed loudly. The type of squeal most females make in a group when they are talking about a guy hitting on them. I started to cheer.

I hopped I could get this guy on the other side to like me though. (Lets get into this conversation)

This unknown number said, "That's fine! I remember you telling me that you got a bad mark in your education." 

Wow- he was giving you all the answers you needed to pretend to know him. You were getting this information without asking. This number must have talked to this random person for a long time that he can just be told these things. But now I wonder, if he talked to this person in real life, why was he texting her? Then it clicked to you. You remembered that this person might have gave this stranger an unknown number. That was you. 

You texted, "Hey? What do you want your new contact on this new phone to be? What's the name you want?" 

You hoped he would have given you his actual one.

"hahaha, you can call me The airheaded Spike. Matches my spikey black hair." He replied. 

FUCK. You got nothing from that, but you didn't want to ask him straight up for his. 

He said, "anyways, did you get home safe? What are you up to right now?" 

You and him started to go back and forth normally now. You had to think before replying though.

You said, "Thanks for walking me again, but you know I am just sitting on my floor."

"Not the desk? Hahaha, I thought you had rats you were scared of."

"I managed to get rid of them. I don't know if any will come back though. But, most are gone to never be seen again." You replied. 

"Well, that's awesome princess!" 

"Oh! My parents are asking who I am talking to. Can you please say your name. They don't remember the contact because its new."

"Sure! Hello, This is Kuroo. Remember me? Me and Stacy are discussing our days." 

You knew that your name is supposed to be Stacy now. You finally got away with asking for his. You cheered again a second time and got super confident. 

"Okay, They left and said texting was fine." 

"That's a relief. Did they ask about the huge basket I gave you? With the stuffed animals and chocolate?" 

You now confirmed they were dating. You reply, "I told them the truth. I told them you bought it for me, but then I said that you were kind enough to let me have it. I forgot my wallet quote on quote." 

"Hahaha! I always knew you were smart." 

Your heart beat. All you have ever been called was stupid or lazy. Sometimes even Forgetful. Your gut turned into butterflies. 

"I know of course, I think your decent compared to me as well. Hahahaa"

"Ohh, now were back to the roasting? Are you going to play like that?"

"Maybe not, but maybe so. My answer might be a yes, but what if its a no? You see. Im very confusing now." 

"Your so silly Stacy. You need to chill when your messing with me. It hurts my feelings."

"I don't give a crap when its not serious. Stop faking<3" 

"I would never ever fake! Gasp! how dare you."

"Kuroo, I just wanted to do that to you once. Hahaha. Your reaction is so salty and priceless."

"I can't believe you at all. Gasppp" 

"Stop that!" 

"Hahahaha. Stacy you need to chill as well. Not just me." 

"Nope. I don't agree with that honestly." 

You and him spent hours and hours just saying silly things to Kuroo. Saying all types of new jokes. You were super relaxed until Kuroo was the first one to go. He got busy with his friends. Kuroo told you that they were just taking him to a bar. He was going to leave. 

------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!! 

(955 words)