"Oh no Richard" she said almost in a yell and Allison got up out of her seat and ran towards them. when she got to them, she saw her grandfather on the floor holding his chest, "Somebody call nine-one-one." she yelled, and all the guest rushed in to where they were one man holding a phone to his ear. 

     When the ambulance got to the house, they got Richard on a gurney and put him in the ambulance to assess him. "Who's going with him" a paramedic asked, and Emily looked at her granddaughters. "You go grandma well be right behind you ill drive." Allison said, "okay be careful on the roads." Emily said. "I will grandma I love you" Allison said. "I love you both" Emily said and got into the ambulance. 

     Allison turned around and went back into the house. "What are you doing" Rory asked. "I'm changing out of this stupid dress and getting my phone." Allison said with tears running down her face. "Are you okay" Rory asked. "I'm fine I'm just scared. You need to call mom" Allison said wiping he tears off her face. "And now my makeups ruined great." she said. She walked up to her room and Rory followed behind. "If you want to borrow clothes you can I know how uncomfortable dresses are." Allison said. "Thank you" Rory said. "Take anything just give it back Monday." Allison said as she grabbed a pair of leggings and a Chilton t-shirt and hoodie and walked into her bathroom to change, and Rory called Lorelai. when she came out, she had changed her clothes, taken off her makeup, and put her hair in a ponytail. "You can change in there if you want." Allison said speaking of her bathroom and Rory went in. Allison grabbed her phone wallet and car keys and put them in the pocket of her hoodie she walked over and put on her pair of converses that she had sitting by her bed. "You ready?" Allison asked when Rory walked out of the bathroom. "Yeah" Rory replied. "Okay let's go." Allison said and the two walked down to Allisons car.  

     When the two arrived at the hospital their grandmother was standing by the entrance waiting for them and the two walked up to her, "they took him in to do some tests" she said as she walked up to the waiting room the doctors had told her to wait while they were passing a nurse's station Allison stopped, "I'm sorry" Allison said. "Why are you sorry?" the nurse with short blonde hair asked and Emily came up and started yelling at her and the women looked at Allison and she nodded. 

     Emily had sent Rory to get a paper for Richard and Allison had stayed by the nurse's station while Emily left for a second when she came back and the nurse started talking to her, "Ms. Gilmore We need you to fill out these forms" the nurse they had talked to before said and Emily started to yell at her while Allison watched. "I'm eighteen can I fill them out I know the information and I'm his granddaughter." Allison stepped in her grandfather included her in conversations about their will and investments I case something happened to him because he knew Emily wouldn't understand. "Yes, you can" the nurse said as she handed her the forms. "Mom" Allison heard a familiar voice say as she was looking down at the forms and looked up. Her mother. she knew she would come; she knew she would be there so why was she so surprised. "Can you please go find someone who can tell us something about my grandfather?" Allison asked looking over at Emily then back at the nurse trying to communicate she was just going to get crazier. "Of course," the nurse said. "Thank you." Allison said. When Allison looked up from the forms, she saw her mother looking at her, but she just went back to filling out forms. Emily started asking question about the man Lorelai was with. and then when she looked back up her mother and grandmother were gone. When she finished the forms, she gave them back to the nurse and went and leaned against the wall.

Rory had come back and started to talk to the man whose name Allison had learned to be Luke. They talked until Lorelai came back and greeted Rory. "I'd like to do something" Rory said. "Like uh rollerblade?" Lorelai said jokingly and Allison smiled a little. "Like get some coffee or make some phone calls or do something that isn't  just sitting here waiting." Rory said. "How about we go find a vending machine and get a bunch of candy and junk food." Allison said and they all looked at her. "I'll pay" Allison said holding up her wallet. "Okay that sounds good let's go" Rory said and Lorelai smiled at Allison who slightly smiled back.