chapter 2

"Hachiii!!! There's some letter for you!" Kyo, Hachiko's younger brother, called for her

"Hachiii!!! There's some letter for you!" Kyo, Hachiko's younger brother, called for her. They had both been going to the boutique Hachiko worked at after school for months. The old boss lady, Ms. Endo, was happy to let them stay as Hachiko was a hard worker and Kyo didn't mind cleaning as long as he got to play video games afterwards.

She stepped out of the back room, bangs clipped up with fabric and matching lace in hand. "Read it for me!"

"Do it yourself you lazy bum!" Kyo set the letter on the register table and kicked off his shoes, luckily the shop was empty so no one would hear them.

"Bitch.."

Ms. Hachiko Momoshiki,

We are glad to inform you that your application for possible manager position in 'BLUE LOCK' has been accepted. An exam will be held at the official address provided by the Japanese Football association in two weeks, on #/##. Your attendance is mandatory for submission into our organization. Please reach out for any additional information.
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards,
Anri Teieri, assistant at 'BLUE LOCK' project sponsored by JFA.

"Wow.."

"This sounds like I might get kidnapped.."

"Right?" Kyo chimed in, "What's up with "Thank you for your cooperation" like they're coercing you into something??"

"Kyo don't scare me like that-" VRRR VRRR VRRR

A call at this time?

A call from Izzy! Or other known as Izumi Yoshida, a close friend of mine of 4 years and follow member of the volleyball club. If I remember correctly she also submitted a application to the JFA. I picked up excitedly.

"Izzy! Wow what's the occasion, you never want to call?" I pressed the phone to my ear, letting my phone charms tangle together. The breeze outside could be heard on the other line.

"Did you get accepted to take the exam? Y'know the one for the manager position??" She got straight to the point, some things never change..

"I actually did! Hopefully you did aswell, I might be lonely without youuu.." All she did was hum but I could tell she was excited as me. In fact, she's probably staring down at her shoes smiling like a kid.

"Let's meet up at that new cafe everyone at school is going on about in an hour. I wanna talk to you."

..

She hung up..

Pfft I guess I have no choice!

Prefectural finals is the only thing that stands in the way between Ichinan high school, our football team, and nationals

1 more goal, that's all it takes for the winner to be decided. I'm Yoichi Isagi, a first year center forward. Basically a striker.

Pass or take my shot.. I'm in the penalty area, but Tada has a clear shot too. I have to remember what coach has taught us. One for all; all for one.. what's it means to be a team in football is to believe in your teammates.

I pass to Tada.

I give up on the goal.

But he's got this, as long as we work together and win this-

It bounced back, Tada missed.

Roars erupted from the crowd and Matsukaze took the opportunity to counter and pass to Ryosuke Kira scores a goal. The goal granted them victory, and leading us to our loss.

I should have taken that shot.

"Honey you have a letter.." My mom handed me an envelope and I thanked her, eyes still puffy.

Blue lock? JFA? Let's try it..

To be continued..

-

(A.N: This part isn't needed for the plot but I thought it would be a little something cute to kickstart the story! But also teach you a thing or two about skincare)

Okay, I have to be natural but I have to look cute! Which means no skunk hair highlights today.. but i get to do my makeup again!

Fuck natural I'm doing my skunk highlights and cheetah print BECAUSE AGEJO FOREVER!!! This is definitely going to take a bit

I start off getting ready by skin care. The major steps in my routine are double cleanse, hydrate, moisturize, then protect with a good sunscreen.
It's good to use a oil or water based makeup remover to purify the skin and get into those hard-to-reach crevices then follow with a milky cleaner safe for sensitive and dry skin. I actually don't have dry skin, I'm just preventing from irritating my skin and taking away the natural oils it needs in winter.

Serums good for your respective skin type can be tricky but a staple in my routine is a morning vitamin C serum and a night salicylic acid serum in the night. Keep in mind to not cleanse in the morning everyday as to not destroy the skin barrier your skin works hard to create overnight. Instead, cleanse in the evenings and before bed. Vitamin C brightens skin, fades acne scars and hyperpigmentation, and introduces more collagen. But vitamin C can worsen acne, as a substitute: use niacinamide.

The next steps and most important are the moisturizer and sunscreen. Many people don't recognize the wonder these two; they are key factors in maintaining a healthy skin barrier. Moisturizer locks in hydration, minimizes the appearance of pores, and fights acne. Using anti aging agents in in this product can lessen the probability of wrinkles and fine lines. Sunscreen on the other hand: protects the skin from environmental aspects like UV rays that damage the DNA in cells found in the epidermis. These ultraviolet rays from the sun cause cancer, and the leading way to prevent it is sunscreen. Using an high quality oil free sunscreen is one of the best things you can do for your skin.

But remember everyone's skin is different. The one similarity is that it creates what it needs. Sometimes the best thing you can do is eat and drink what makes your mind and body happy, then find a balance. You don't always need a fancy skincare because your skin doesn't reflect what you need to change; your skin shows you what you need give. Sometimes ance and other symptoms are genetic, but no matter what, there is nothing wrong with you.

AUTHORS NOTE

Many people struggle with skin insecurity and get caught up in what to change. But that turn incredibly unhealthy incredibly quickly. Do what makes you feel beautiful, that is the most effective change to your self-care.

Question! Do you guys want a hair/makeup routine in the next little extra part?

NEXT PART WILL BE LONGER!