N . WILL YOU MARRY ME ???

Start bij het begin

Being concerned, Akshara asked "What happened Abhimanyu??"

"Will you marry me??"

He asked forwarding his hand which was holding something behind.

The hand which is now holding a velvet box and he opened the box.

There's a diamond ring inside the velvet box which has an initial letter of both of their name.

'A'

'Akshara and Abhimanyu"

"Abhi???"

She asked more like a shocked by this proposal.

She knew Abhimanyu loves her but he don't know it yet or never realised it.

But she wasn't ready for this. For this proposal.

More like she never expected Abhimanyu would propose her for the marriage.

She never thought her abhi will take the initiative to take their relationship ahead.

She never thought Abhimanyu, The Mr Abhimanyu Birla will propose someone that too for marriage.

He'd changed a lot. A lot. These 7months specially the days after he'd met Akshara again and got to know about their kids, he'd changed a lot.

A change which she'd cherish forever.

"Abhi. Are u sure??"

She asked whisperedly and was kind of stammering.

"I was never this much sure in my life. Tell me Akshara. Answer me. Would you like to be mh wife?? The Mrs Akshara Abhimanyu Birla ??"

He looked at her hopefully.

"Please??"

He literally begged to make her his wife and his better half.

"I..."

"I was always waiting for this day abhi. You.... (she wiped her eyes and continued) you won't even believe how happy I am right now. I'm thr happiest and luckiest woman right now living on this planet. I'm so lucky to be your girlfriend, to be the mother of your children and now I want to make myself the luckiest ever to be your wife. "

She said smiling and a smile formed on his face as well.

"Yes!!"

"Yes Mr Birla. I'd love to be Mrs Akshara Abhimanyu Birla. "

"No not this way. Tell me yes in another way!"

He demanded after a wink.

"Okay. So The father of my children, would I like to make the mother of your children your wife??"

She asked with a mischievous smile on her face.

"You're asking. I told you to answer me in a different way. Not asking me back the same answer "

He teased.

"Oh abhi!! You're such a teaser"

"Okay so, The father of my children, yes!! The mother of your children would love to be your wife. And would to make you her husband."

"I want to marry you abhi. I want to give a name to our relationship. It already has a name. I know. But I want to give it a legal name."

"Now make me wear the ring"

She said forwarded her hand towards him.

He smiled and shook his hand and made her wear the ring which was looking gorgeous on her finger.

"I love you"

She said looking at the ring.

"Me or the ring??"

He asked.

"Both."

"And I love you too"

He said.

"Ouchhhh!!!"

Akshara cried in pain holding her belly by her hands.

"What happened??"

Abhimanyu quickly got up from the floor and hold Akshara by her shoulder.

"Nothing. Its just a kick."

"Babies kick?"
He asked innocently.

"Yes."

"You know Akshara that day when we met and I found u and brought you to your apartment. When you were sleeping on the car, they kicked when I was holding your belly and was talking to them. "

"Really??" She asked more like surprised by his words.

"Yes!! That too 2times. That time i thought may be 2times. But now I know its since its 2babies."

"My babies"

He said smiling and cupping her belly.

"What you were talking to them??"

She asked curiously.

"That's our secret madam. Haina babies??"

"Acha so babies and papa is teaming up against me?? Acha???"

She asked.

"Not what you're thinking. We also love you."

"And mumma loves you 3 the most "

She said and hugged him tightly and drowned into his warmth.

_______________

Sorry for being this late!!
This is the next chapter. !!
Don't forget to vote guys!!

The target isn't completing.

Next target is 130+

Note: we're almost at the end of this story. Not so many chapters are left.