chapter 6 - i love you

hey, sorry 4 not posting in like- 2 days, i have been dealing w some personal things.. ill try not 2 let this happen again.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

tw! swearing. smut. dirty thoughts.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

-we sat in silence, again.

“i know saying sorry won't do anything, but i'm sorry.. it was wrong of me to do that.. i didn't mean to hurt you.. i didn't mean for this to happen.. any of this.. i'm really sorry..”

he didn't answer. i was too afraid to even look at him in the eyes.

“it's okay, will.. you can't control it..”

“who told you that..?”

“techno.. as we left the basement, he grabbed and warned me..”

i nodded.

“i love you.”

he didn't say anything. i don't like when he doesn't respond to me. it's upsetting. like i said before; i hate silence. but it's understandable. i wouldn't know what to say either if i were to be in his shoes. 3 knocks were heard on my door.

“okay, no seriously. come eat. both of you.”

“were coming!”

quackity quickly responded. he stood up and suddenly grabbed my hand, then pulled me up and dragged me down to the kitchen. god i love him. i love him so much. i really do. the rest of the night went smoothly; my thoughts didn't get the best of me, techno shut up about the discord server mod thing, and quackity didn't act differently.

---

it's time for bed, i don't know if quackity should be sleeping here with me. considering what i did earlier..

“hey, you sure you're fine with sleeping here?”

i asked him, just to make sure.

“honestly, techno scares me a lot more than you do.”

he giggled. god his giggle is so cute.

“yeah, he has that affect on people.”

“but yeah, i'm fine with it.”

“alright.”

we were getting into bed. holy fuck-

I'M SLEEPING WITH QUACKITY

shit. he was on the left of the bed, and i was on the right.

‘i'm scared. what if i hurt him? what if i do something to him that he doesn't want? so many things could happen..’