chapter 3 - actions

hey sorry 4 not posting at 2, i got incredibly sick😨 but im doing better now sooo

but again, sorry :((

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

tw! swearing. obsession.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

-he let out a sharp gasp. i grabbed onto his waist and held it tight. his hands gripped onto my shoulders, and fuck.. my mind definitely thought of something else when he did that..

“w-wilbur!? what are y-you doing!?”

the way he stuttered my name.. i want to hear it again.. i need to hear it again..

“w-wilbur!”

he tried to push me off of him, but because of our height difference; he couldn't. i can tell he was scared. i hate when he's scared. but i love it too. he looks so cute when he's afraid.

“wilbur, let go of me!”

he, again, attempted to push me off, but to no avail.

“..you're so pretty..”

i don't even know why i was doing this. i don't know why i was saying that.

“..you're so perfect..”

“w-wilbur.. c-could you please let go..”

our foreheads were touching, our noses were touching, and our lips.. they were so close..

“..no.. i need you..”

“w-what do you n-need me for..?”

he's playing it cautious, god he's so smart. i love him.

“..everything.. you complete me, quackity.”

“w-we don't even.. know each other..”

i snickered.

“..you don't..”

a huge grin spread across my face, quackity was all more terrified than before.

“w-what do you m-mean..?”

“..oh, my darling..”

i leaned in. our lips grazed eachother's. causing quackity to whimper. that whimper.. fuck, i wish i could hear his whimpers everyday.. the whole day.. i placed my left hand on quackity's chin, to keep him still.

“w-wilbur..?”

“..if only you knew, my love..”

“w-what..? wilbur, i don't understand..”

“..i've known you for oh so many months.. not because you're popular.. i've been watching you, my dear..”