His Plan

Quackity POV:

I headed to where Schlatt told me to go and I walked into the room with the outside door labeled 'Shlatt'.

"Schlatt? Why did you ask me to come here?"

"Well since Dream is supposably plotting on stealing you, I need to teach you some basic fighting skills..."

While he finished talking, he got up from his desk chair, walked toward me, and paused right in front of me.

"Quackity what fighting skills do you already have?"

"uh my mother as a kid taught me how to get out of someone's gasp because she didn't want-"

I paused and looked at him and looked away, embarrassed. Shlatt raised an eyebrow looking at me confused.

"she didn't want what?"

"she didn't want an Alpha to kidnap me," I said quietly

"oh- well were you any good at it?"

"I mean I guess but I haven't-"

Before I finished my sentence, Schlatt put me in a neck arm lock from behind.

"SHLA-"

"You have 10 seconds to get out of this"

"Wait! You-"

"10, 9-"

I started to squirm around like my mom told me to do but Schlatt's grip was too tight and he had way more muscle compared to my mom who practiced with me.

"8, 7"

I tried slapping his arms to I guess hurt him. But it wasn't working at all.

"Pft- 6, 5, 4, 3-"

I started whimpering hoping Schlatt would just let go and I'd prove him wrong.

"2- Oh come on Quackity just because you start whimpering doesn't mean they would let go-"

As he was speaking I got a weird idea but hoped I would just throw Schlatt off enough for me to escape. I looked down and leaned against Schlatt. He looked down and raised an eyebrow confused by my plan.

"what are you-"

I started releasing a bunch of my Omega pheromone scent and leaned fully back into Schlatt then looked up at him.

*sniff* *sniff*

Schlatt looked shooked and looked down at me,

"Did you-"

"I'm sorry Alpha~ I didn't escape, how about you punish me~"

I saw Schlatt had put on a smirk and loosened his grip on me.

"Well only if-"

As soon as he fully let me go I pushed him back and turned around.

*oof*

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

"Well looks like I got out of your grip." I smiled 

Schlatt looked at me surprised.

"Huh. Well, that was quite a way of getting out of it."

I started feeling like the room was getting hotter and I realized I messed up and would have rather failed the silly task Schlatt gave me.

"But Dream does have a mate and wouldn't fall for that and who knows if many others would-"

"heh yeah, but at least I figured out a solution-"