"Well, nobody knows yet. Nor do I. Youre the first person who came and enter the realm created by my very own hands. And when you ask much. . . About me. . . Well, that's all for you to explore.

But if I may be honest here, I don't know what would lie inside that void yet. All I know, that it is filled with nothing."

". . . How would you know all of this?"

"Well I created this realm. And when I mess up creating this realm before you came, I would fall in that pit of darkness."

". . . So then, how do you get back up on the platform?"

"Well, the red string rope will do."

"Whats so special about the red string anyways?"

"Well you see, when I created this realm, the red strings are really useful. Whenever you spawned back here but you cant seem to find me, its important to tie that string on your finger.

That string is infinite. And how far you go with the string, it never stops. Its endless. And when you follow the string, who was tied up as the same endpoint as yours, the string shrinks. Then you'll be able to find me"

[What Im trying to say is, if Zenitsu was tied up with the string with Tanjiro and he follows the string to where it is leading to, it shrinks. Idk my english grammar is slowly failing upon me]

"I see. Well from now on, I would wear this string when I sleep. In case if needed."

Tanjiro smiled at him. He knows that Zenitsu would completely understand him.

"Okay then!

Oh by the way, lets bake something in this cozy cabin! I'll pick out the strawberries outside my cabin!"

Tanjiro grabs a basket

"I'll be right back."

He got his black hood on and left the place. Leaving Zenitsu behind clueless

". . . He hasnt answered my question about the student memory book yet. . ."

He sat on Tanjiro's beanbag chair and opened the memory book. Guess he'll be analyzing on his own.

"Psst.

Pssssttt"

"Huh? W-Whos there?"

"Hey. Up here."

Zenitsu looked up. It was a white butterfly. It was flying above him

"Surprised to see a talking butterfly arent you?"

The butterfly has nearly the same voice as Tanjiro himself. Zenitsu lends his index finger out to hear things out from the butterfly.

"You. . . You can talk?"

"Yes I can. I tend to interact on people. I came here because I had a message to deliver you."

"Huh? A message?"

"Look. You may think that this is all a dream. But when everything has started to crumble apart in this realm, you will live in an eternal sadness."

"Eternal sadness? What makes you say that?"

"Kid, hear me out. This is a trap. 

When you sleep while thinking of a certain someone, they appear in your dreams. But some people, dreams about their perished loved ones. Which is me."

"Perished loves ones. .

You're just a butterfly! How would you know?"

"My dearest friend. I am just not a butterfly. Based on Japanese' similar view, they believe that a white butterfly symbolizes of a soul whom just departed from life."

". . . So you're a soul?"

"Yes. I am. The other part of *HIS* soul."

"His?

Who are you referring to?"

"Someone who you love."

". . . I dont like anyone back in the waking world. I mean. Nobody would. They think that Im just- I'm just a freak. Not other than Tanjiro."

". . . Kid, take my advice. For I have a little time to spare this message.

When tomorrow comes, DO NOT. And DO NOT. Tie the red string on your finger. I can predict the future and analyze it. I have been watching you two have your special times the moment you have been summoned in this kind of universe.

And when HE told you about that red string, about how it's infinite, dont you ever dare wear it. You'll regret your decision. And soon you would beg for your life that you'd never hear their conversation."

"W-What conversation?! If I cant wear that string, t-then how would I live my life without Tanjiro then?!"

". . . You may have a bad waking life. But it's either you learn from it, or you'd wish you would never see this realm again."

Tanjiro's footsteps could be heard from the distance. He's coming back home

"He's not supposed to see me. T-Thats all I can tell you!

And mark my words. Or you'd wish that you did."

The butterfly turned red and faded into ashes.

A/N:

Hello. Its been a while since I have uploaded this story. There are only two more chapters left

And after that, it wouldn't be a hassle creating two stories from now on [Because I am currently working on book 3 by now.]

Anyways, baiiii