Chapter 9: Pity?

[ Doubts ]
At the bottom of Jujutsu High, Tombs of the star corridor. 15:34.

third person POV.

The fight was tense even though it has only just started seconds ago, sweats roll down his temple as dust covered his clothes. Getou breathe heavily looking on at the on going fight in the battlefield.

While Gojo was smiling in mockery at Toji, aiming to end the match with a bang.

He was experiencing a crisis.

What's with this disappointment. I Shouldn't care... But why does it feel wrong to ignore the casualty somehow. What's so different this time?

This uneasiness...you've become stronger, Satoru. And that concern me.

Getou think to himself as an intense pressure pulled him down. Like a sharp knife alarmingly close to his throat, any mistakes and it will decapitate him at any moment, he can't help but breathe with difficulties. Getou unintentionally grab his own neck. Trying to get a hold of himself.

Gojo declare in a low voice looking down on Toji .

" Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am the honored one "

Wasting no time, Toji moves quick to attack the floating Gojo but he never managed to hit him.

Toji breath hitched at the six eyes crazy gaze.

It seems, my times has come ...

Toji thoughts back about his family, the things he never regretted.

Unease.

Suguru Getou clenched his fist until his knuckles turn white at the feeling of being a weakling slip into his mind.

Am I so weak and useless now? Awfully painful to admit it.

Hollow...PURPLE!

Getou move before he even realised what he's doing, tackling Toji away from the blast. Gojo eyes widen in disbelief redirecting the attack away - he floats down with a grimace, Getou himself was guilty holding Toji down with the help of some curses.

Is this the correct decision...? Getou think to himself.

"YOU better have a good explanation" Gojo says walking over to the dazed Getou.

"Look at me, explain yourself Suguru!" Satoru with a frightening atmosphere, mercilessly stomping a foot down on top of the injured Toji.

There really aren't any good explanation for this. Suguru thinks to himself feeling helpless.

.
.
.
Jujutsu High, 16:34.

Walking out of the isolation champer Gojo sighed, adjust his glasses before complaining. " So annoying, he ruined everything and you take pity on him? Did ya have a concussion or are ya being brainwashed? "

"Pity is a strong way to put it. He's a useful ace to have on our side" Getou says looking down at the black pill in his hand.

It took a while for Gojo to calm down but his irritation towards Toji hasn't gone yet.

" What nonsense are you saying? Aren't we the strongest in Jujutsu High, why drag in this weirdo. You deserve a crown with 'the foolish king' written on it, a title I'll humbly make way for you"

"..." Foolish king Getou, remain silent.

"... "

" It's good that you both make it" Gojo remark make Getou stare up at him in surprise but a small smile greeted Suguru lips.