Chapter 2

Copy paste why not
• Ps: non-formal writing, broken grammar, wrong uses of punctuation marks, spelling errors maybe, Cursing, Cliché but whats a romance story without clichés?

________________

When Xiao entered the room he was greeted with bright green emerald eyes staring right at him. "Who are you..?" His voice was soft and silky xiao wonders how his name would sound like in his voice, he wonders how his laugh would be like. The train of thoughts stopped when he felt a huff of warm breathing close to his face, Xiao flushed red as he lightly pushes venti 2 inches away from him. "Rex lapis...told me my coach would be here"

venti stares at him with confusion "Coaches has never stepped a foot in this building what are you-" , Zhongli interrupts venti by opening the door "Barbatos, please for the love of God know your personal space" venti pouts "ZHONGLI WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Zhongli only hums at the other's barking. Placing his hand on top of Venti's head while venti punches his sides with no strength if he was gonna be honest. "Xiao, started from now on venti right here will be your personal coach and manager."

________________

"MANAGER?!!" Venti was more shocked than xiao at this point. "WAIT WAIT WAIT ZHONGLI??" Zhongli grunts "Venti stop screaming so loud..." Venti was offended to say the least "WELL- DUH YOU BASICALLY DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME THAT I'M GOING TO TEACH AND MANAGE????" Xiao stared at zhongli with confusion plastered across his face.

"Venti this is the only way I can keep your ass away from motor racing and have you in it at the same time." Venti just seems to get even angrier but before he could talk, xiao got to it first. "uhm excuse me- what the fuck is happening?" Zhongli stared right back at him and so did venti, he was still angry though. "Ah I forgot to mention." 'Why does he always forget everything?' Xiao thought. "Venti Used to be a racer but- he got injured and well, he will be in the graveyard if he continue at this state.", "OH MY GOD I'M NOT DYING YET ZHONGLI!"

________________

Even though Venti put up a fuss he still agreed to coaching and managing xiao anyway. Zhongli left the room leaving xiao and venti alone. "Uhm...", "not very talkative aren't we xiao?" Venti sighs "I'll try my best to help and guide you with uh... a broken hand" xiao stares at him "thank you."

"Ehe~ although I'm not at the best condition I'd like you to know you can always count on me" venti giggles, and oh God was xiao floating. Probably just probably venti could see his flushed face right now, Venti's laugh was so dreamy and so hallucinating. oh how much xiao wishes to live for that laugh alone. "I'll be counting on you to take care of me."

________________

TBC

End notes

gay