Generation Ride 7: Revenger Vs Chronojet

3rd P.O.V

At the park where Kyle stands in the middle looking behind to see Kouji Ibuki come out from behind the tree.

Ibuki: "We need to talk..."

Kyle: "About what, Ibuki?"

Ibuki: "Spending time with one of the members of Rummy Labyrinth which was part of Ryuzu Myoujin's plan of gathering stride force."

Kyle: "...Even though they were part of Myoujin's plan of gathering stride force, they were just following orders like Arm tricked Shion and lost everything from the Kiba Family."

Ibuki: "So you know?"

Kyle: "Shion told me when he confronted Ace a while back that he saw Arm's face."

Ibuki: "I see..."

Kyle: "Any way you want me to stay away from Rummy Labyrinth even though Tokoha was friends with them?"

Ibuki: "No...I want to warn you that's all and...

Kyle: "And?"

Ibuki: "And after Team TRY3 won the G-Quest from the Dark Zone Branch I will tell them about the plan that Ryuzu Myoujin had by using this "Ultimate Stage"."

Kyle: "I see..."

Ibuki: "That's all I can say. Come tomorrow at the secret meeting."

He said making Kyle sigh so that he could relax for a bit.

Kyle: "Okay."

He said making Ibuki smile and walk away

Ibuki: "And always support them. I'm counting on you."

He said while Kyle saw him in the distance.

Kyle: "That jerk. Always making a cool entrance and exit."

Timeskip

After Team TRY3 won the Dark Zone Branch Ibuki told them about Myoujin's plan. Then the next day at the main arena Team TRY3 and the other team became Generation Masters, but only Team TRY3 won all the Branches so with that Team TRY3 will have a special match against a Dream Team tomorrow.

At the secret meeting, Ibuki gathered everyone, including Kai, Misaki, Kamui, Shingo, Naoki, Ren, Asaka, Tetsu, Kyo, Kyle, Leon and his followers, and Jamie.

Ibuki: "I want to know everyone's decision. Whether or not we can entrust TRY3 with everything, going forward."

Kai: "They don't have much experience. If we're just talking raw ability, the people assembled here are far and away superior. But...that's exactly why it's worth taking a chance on them. Right?"

He looked at Kyle and he nodded in response.

Kai: "In this short period, they've grown to a level beyond what we imagined. I sense they have possibilities and the will to realize them."

Miwa: "Knowing them, they can do it. Besides, they've got great teamwork and had the best team manager. Also better than we had back in the day."

Ibuki: "Then we'll have TRY3 challenge the final hurdle. Activating GIRS Crisis while participating in the final stage..."

Everyone nodded.

Mini Timeskip

Kyle arrived at Shion's home to see that they were finished eating dinner and as they washed the dishes, they noticed Kyle entered the house.