Generation Ride 2: Revenger Vs Nightrose

3rd P.O.V

Kyle: "You beat me."

Luna: "...I won?"

Chrono: "Yep you won your first Cardfight."

Luna: "I won...I won! I won!"

Tokoha: "Congrats on your first win, Luna."

Shion: "I'm impressed that you won your first Cardfight as a beginner, Luna."

Kyle: "Anyway I'm glad you won and remember my lesson if you want to have fun and win your Cardfight."

Luna: "I will!"

Tokoha: "How about another match, but this time against me."

Luna: "Huh? Okay. Um...if you're sure you don't mind?"

Tokoha: "Of course not! Let's do it!"

But suddenly Luna's phone is ringing so she answers it immediately.

Luna: "Huh? Am...? Lesson! I have to go! I'm sorry!"

Then she hurried to pick up her deck and accidentally left one card on the playing table.

Luna: "Thank you for today! I had a lot of fun. Well, goodbye."

Then she left Card Capital 2.

Shin: "It looks like she was so into the fight that she forgot an appointment."

Kyle turned around to see one card was left on the playing table, so he picked it up to reveal Luna's Masked Magician, Harri.

Mini Timeskip

Kamui: "I see, so Kyle teaches some pretty girl how to play Vanguard, huh?"

Kyle: "It's not like that, Kamui."

Kamui: "Sure you did."

Tokoha: "When we arrive, we see that Kyle looked at Luna with interest."

Kyle: "Shut up!"

Chrono: "That reminds me! I was going to check out the quests."

Then suddenly the screen was changed to an announcement of Generation Quest or G Quest.

Announcement: "Generation Quest! It's the beginning of a new age! All of the Vanguard generations are gathered here! One great quest involving the six branches! A tempestuous time of change! Full of ups and downs! Unparalleled adventure and challenges are waiting for you! Who will conquer all the quests and obtain the glory of a Generation Master? The winners will also be on the path to becoming Clan Leaders! Let's Stride Generation!"

Chrono: "Generation Quest...Generation Master..."

Tokoha: "He also mentioned the path to becoming a Clan Leader, too."

Kyle: "That's because Gear Chronicle is a new clan."

Kamui: "That's right and if you do your best, you could become a first-generation Clan Leader."

Chrono: "Clan Leader..."

Then he imagines wearing a purple cape and a fake mustache and also some fans cheering him 'Clan Leader!'.

Chrono: "I can see it..."

Tokoha: "No way. You're not the leader type."

Shion: "It just doesn't suit you."