𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

H

H

ere are the rules you must follow

i. Activity

⊳ We all have things to do , we're all busy . But I know you can take 3 minutes of your time to do an active check  or to check a new chapter of this book. The active checks are mandatory - everyone has to do it. If you get three strikes , your oc will get kicked out immediately . You may put this book in the library.

ii. Form 

⊳ The maximum ocs that you can make is 4 . Since this is only female entertainment i can't let someone hog all face claims. The age gap between your oc age and the fc age is 3 years. I accept Oc's of age range 94/05 . I don't want to see any perfect oc - what i mean i don't want them to be perfect at everything.

iii. Behavior 

⊳ Homophobia,transphobia, racism or any type of hate isn't allowed. Bullying other ocs and admins isn't allowed. If you guys have problems with another admin please tell me. Please do not be rude to each other .

iv. Dating 

⊳ You can date anyone outside of alora labels . Adult - minors relationships are banned ,but if your ocs were minors when they started dating and one became adult that's fine .

v. PASSWORD

⊳ The password is hidden in this chapter. I hope you find it