♤The beginning of everything♤

It's currently 6 in the morning and im dreading getting up. I have to be out of the house by 7 so i can get to school early since i forgot to do my homework and Nam-ra always has my back well by that i mean she gives me all the answers. I like her she's just like me, shy, doesn't really talk to anyone, keeps to herself and doesn't do drama. I decide to finally get up and get ready for school.

I shower and do my skin care, brush my teeth and do a little bit of make up to hide my eye bags then i do my hair. I left it down because i like it better like that. I make sure to put my phone in silence just incase Ms.Park decides to text the class groupchat then i head out of my room, put on my shoes and head out the door.

The walk is peaceful as it is spring. The trees look so beautiful and colorful. I stop since the light is red but soon enough it turns green and i start walking again. I made it in time and as im walking i hear the teachers shouting at students so i turn around and see On-jo glaring at Cheong-san and throwing i think his bag at him. I let out a small chuckle and start walking to class again.

I sit next to Nam-ra and ask her for help on the homework and as usual she just gives me the paper so i can copy it. I finished copying and gave it back to her with a big greatful smile, she grabs it and gives back a small but noticeable smile at me. I start to feel my face heat up but thankfully Ms.Park starts walking in so i turn back around and listen to what she's saying.

"Goodmorning Students" she said and we of course greeted her back "Hello Ms park" she's my favotite teacher ever mainly because she gets us and knows this school is messed up.. she's the best teacher ever.

"Hand in your phones" i stood up and put my back up phone in the crate. As i walked back to my seat i made sure my real phone was silent and i put it inside my jackets pocket. As everyone else puts in their phone in the crate Ms. Park asked if anyone had seen Hyen-ju but no one had gotten in touch with her since yesterday. She then sends out a text and Dae-su's phone could be heard. He tried blaming it on Nam-ra but it didnt work.

"On-jo this is your phone from last year, take it please." The whole cass started laughing and i myself let out a small chuckle. After that we had a bit of free time as Ms.Park went to see where Hyen-ju was, i think she went to the science room to check but oh well. When she comes back she starts her lesson plan and she then calls on Bare-su or Su-hyeok to tell the class what Nam-ra had said but all he said was that she was correct 100% percent. Right before he could answer Ms.Parks question he see sees Hyen-ju and out of nowhere Hyen-ju comes inside the class with blood all over her face and she's acting super weird she kinda reminds me of a zombie..

Everyone starts getting worried about her because she just fell on the floor. "Hey, whats wrong? Are you okay" asks Ms.Park. "Ms Park." Were the words i heard come out of her "Yeah, its me. Do you recognize me?" Ms park starts talking to her again. "He grabbed me...The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up..He tied me up..."

"Nam-ra make sure they study on their own and please don't say anything to anyone until i come back and confirm the facts" said Ms.Park before going to the nurses office. I-sak, On-jo and Su-hyeok offered to go with her and Su-hyeok offered to carry Hyen-ju. Everyone just started talking asking what had happened and that's when i realized she might have been the noise i had heard earlier...i wasnt paying much attention as i kept zoning out. Eventually i ended up falling asleep and the next thing i know i heard the bell ring and it was time for lunch.

Little did i know that's when stuff would get bad.. i went to the cafeteria and got my food as usual i sat with On-jo and I-sak but On-jo just kept staring and the boys table thats when we found out she had confessed to Su-hyeok. We both stared at her in shock and i just couldn't believe it because i honestly thought she liked either me or Cheong-san but i guess that's not the case. I-Sak sat up from her chair drawing attention to us i quickly looked away from the boy's table attempting to seem like i was eating.

And dont get me wrong i like her too but i also like so many more people and i just can't choose for now that is. But i just couldn't help but feel hurt and she saw that. I got up to throw away my plate but Instead i went up to cheong-su and gave it to him to throw it away since he was also getting up i gave him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you but i couldn't see everyone around him get mad and jealous wishing that was them. Walking back to my seat to wait on my friend's i notice On-jo amd Cheong-san talking i just stared at them when out of nowhere i heard screams from all over the room. I get up to see what it was and i honestly could not believe what i was seeing..

I stood there frozen for a while because i was scared and schocked at the same time. I notice that On-jo and Cheong-san were also frozen just staring at the scene in front of us.

《And thats the end of chapter 1 if you have any request please let me know as i am new to writing and i want to improve and become better at writing stories like this!!》

~1072 words.~

Wrote:April 19,2023
Edited:July 21,2023