Chapter 4

Sky P.O.V.

I woke up and let out a huge groan.

Monday. School. Blah.

I stretched and looked for something to wear. I finally decided on skinny jeans, a fitted black t-shirt, and black beenie.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar. Yup. Very filling. (sarcasm)

I grabbed my bag and ran out the front door, passing Cody's house. I waved casually and kept running. I finally got to school, ran to my locker, and got ready for first hour.

Cash P.O.V.

I layed awake last night tossing and turning thinking abouy Sky. So now she is with Cody and thinks I'm dating Claire. I need to fix this. Today. I'll go to her house and tell her everything.

(SCHOOL DAY OVER)

Sky P.O.V.

I walked back to my locker after 7 long hours of my life wasted. I knew I would pass Cash's locker on the way to mine, so I kept a lookout for him.

I finally saw him and his locker, looking super adorable. I guess Claire must have seen, and she ran over to him, and kissed him. He stumbled back in suprise. Looked like she was coming for me next.

"Keep your filthy eyes off my boyfriend!" She screamed at me and shoved me into some lockers.(which really hurt)

"Hey, leave her alone!" I heard a voice shout. It was Cody.

"Yeah!" I heard Cash shout. Claire wipped around and stared at Cash.

"Why stick up for her? You have me! She's just ugly and worthless! We've already talked about this, sweetie!" Claire said, then turned back to me. Everyone was staring, now.

"Get a life." She said then shoved me into the lockers once more.

I was fighting back tears and ran to my locker. I could hear snickering behind me. I never knew that Cash was such a jerk. He let her beat me up, and he's with her!

I grabbed my things out of my locker and ran home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter guys!

More coming tomorrow!

Also, just curious, Skash or Skody?

Skash= Sky and Cash

Skody=Sky and Cody