Jedi texts, Ambush

Start from the beginning

Luke gets up "What did you think was going to happen here" We stare at him "You think that I came to the most unfindable place in the galaxy for no reason at all" He turns around "Go away" He walks pass Aayla who sighs Rey said "We're not leaving without you" Aayla said "I will help you but not right now" She turns and leaves me and Rey look to Chewie and back watching them.

A few hours later me and Rey decided to follow Aayla and Luke around the island they went up a hill I help Rey walk up a steep part of it we breath heavily and follow them around the shore line's then we hear groaning we stop to watch Luke and Aayla went up towards a giant creature lying on the cliff me and Rey walk until we stop by the creature.

I look down to see Luke and Aayla filling their bottles making the creature whine and they drink it the creature turns to us, and I raise a brow at it before motioning Rey to follow we leave with Luke and Aayla away from the creatures going on another path until Aayla and Luke put their satchels down confusing us.

Rey and I watch them walk to two sticks and they grab them pushing off the ground shocked we run towards the area Rey yells "Careful" But Luke and Aayla reach the wall turning to us I see a smile on Aayla's face before she and Luke move the long stick pulling them to reveal hooks at the bottom they stab the water and we hear thunder rumbling and rain begins to fall Aayla and Luke caught a big fish they walk up the hill me and Rey use our hoods to cover our faces and follow them back to the village.

The next day me and Rey stood waiting in front of Luke's door that opens for Luke who stop to see us he said "You're both wasting your time" We look at him meeting Aayla who is ready, and we follow them out of the village Luke went ahead and Aayla slow down for us Rey ask "Can't you help us" Before Aayla could respond murmuring is heard.

I turn in a direction to see something in a fog in the distance I notice Rey looking to before standing up and head towards I stood up looking to Aayla who looks in the direction I ask "What is that" Turning and walk up to me Aayla said "Something that's closer to the Force" She begins to walk and I follow her before looking back and saw Luke watching us.

Aayla and I reach a wall to see a tree hearing voices again then Rey enters it I walk up the path and enter the tree feeling the wood hearing more voices and saw Rey reaching a small shelf with books on it I walk up to Rey who notice me before looking back we stare at the books about to touch it suddenly Luke ask "Who are you"?

We turn to see him and Aayla standing there Rey said "I know this place" Luke and Aayla enter she said "Built a thousand generations ago..." I feel a branch on my right "...to keep these" I turn to see Aayla grab a book I ask "What are they" Aayla opens one Luke said "The original Jedi texts" Luke feels the page "Just like us, they're the last of the Jedi religion".

Luke turns around and Aayla close the book and place it back "You've seen this place" I look to Rey who took a step back "You've seen this island" Turning Rey said "Only in dreams" Turning around Aayla ask "Do you have dreams like this" Rey slowly nods Luke ask "Who are you" I said "The Resistance sent us".

But taking a step forward Aayla ask "They sent you two" Walking forward Luke ask "What's special about you" He motion's Rey who turn "Where are you from" Rey said "Nowhere" Shaking her head Aayla said "No one's from nowhere" Sighing I said "She's from Jakku" Nodding Luke said "All right, that is pretty much nowhere".

Before tilting his head "Why are you here, Rey, from nowhere" Motion me Rey said "The Resistance sent us" I turn back to Luke who moves a bit I said "We need you help" Aayla walks by Luke "The First Order's become unstoppable" But Luke pass me staring at Rey he ask "Why are you here" Placing a hand on my shoulder Aayla said "Tell us, young one".

Staring at the three of us Rey said "Something inside me has always been there" She takes a breath "But now it's awake" Rey looks back to us nodding "And I'm afraid" I glance to Luke and Aayla then back "I don't know what it is..." Rey shakes her head "...or what to do with it" Turning to them I said "Rey, needs help" Aayla said "You need a teacher".