carmella anderson

carmella anderson.

"you right. we should invite carmella over she so funny." i said, "omg yess! she should go to the club with us!" jen said

"call ha ass ova here right now." i said sipping my drink.

FEW HOURS LATER.

@KALIMARE_                                    CF 🟢

Send message

kalieca kept dd in her close friends so he could see what he was missing out on. no bitch dd had after or before kalieca was badder then her.

and thanks to his horrible pull out game she now has a fat ass. anyways back to the book.

"y'all bitches ready or what?!!!" carmella said, "hell yea." jen said, "na cuzzo i'm ready!" kali said as the group of three walks out of the apartment.

"gawd dayum." carmella said closing her nose with her hands, "mella you lameeeee" jen said as they walked into the club. "on some real life shit." kalieca said pulling her dress down a little bit.

"where da niggas atttt!?!!!!" mella shouted, "alright mella calm down we don't need a audience." kali said, "oh ma bad gurl," carmella said.

"ouuuu he fine." mella tapped kalis shoulder. "ouu he is..." kali said, "go get at em bestie." jen said, "not right now.." kali said, change ya life by haiti babii played.

"kali we finna go dance you comin?" jen asked as mella was already dancing. "nah im good." kali said, she walked over to the fine boy mella was showing her.

and sat beside him. he looked over at her, she looked at him him, his eyes, then lips. "damn he got sum juicy lips." kali thought. "i know i do" he laughed.

"oh you heard me? crazy..." kali said awkwardly. "what's ya name?" he asked her. "my name kalieca. yours?" she smiled, "zayvon, call me zay tho." he said.

"you that dd nigga baby mama huh?" he said, "yes why?" kali said, "i'm not gon hold you shawty, that nigga ma opp. him or his people killed my cousin." zay said.

"who?" kali asked, "woo lotti." zay said, "oh well, i'm sorry for your lost. i don't have anything to do with your lost my condolences though.." kali said.

"nah you good ma, why you in the x doe?" he asked. "because i just moved here, away from harlem you know?" kali said, she was no longer interested in zay knowing he was dd's opp.

she still had respect for dd since he was forever gonna be in her life. "well ima go now i know my friends looking for me.." kali said. "i can't get ya number or nun?" zay asked.

"that's disrespectful, you my baby daddy opp i can't go out like that." kali said. "man fuck dat nigga. ain't he cheated on you?" zay said. "yes, but that's still disrespectful." kali said.

"man fuck yo ass." zay said, "and your stupid ass kids." zay said. that angered kalieca. "fuck woo lotti too. i'm finna go home and roll that nigga up fuck is you talm bout." kali shouted.

"treesh" zay got up punching her dead in the face. "nah wrd?? fuck who?!!" zay shouted punching her again. "you smoking who bitch!?!?" zay said punching her again before people pushed him off of her.

"KALI? you good!" jen ran over to her. "no, call dd for me please." kali said, "you sure?" jen said, "jen plesse." kali said with tears falling down her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED..