"Master Kenobi, hold on!" I called out.

He stopped and turned around. "Padawan."

"Any success with the bounty hunter." I asked. 

He shook his head and grimaced. "No..him and I...have a history. A history that died in the past. Speaking of which, the council summoned me for something that has 'awoken from the past'. One can only wonder."

I raised an eyebrow. "How ominous." I said sarcastically. He chuckled. "Alright, I gotta get going. I'll see you later, Master." He nodded to me and I arrived to my quarters. My desk was cluttered with lightsaber parts, on the top, remained Dooku's old saber. I opened the door to the small connecting bathroom to my quarters. I had a wardrobe on the other side of the wall. Several sets of identical robes were inside. Right next to it, in a glass case, was my Death Watch armor. I heavily considered re-designing it to use in battle. I could paint it black with purple in it. Represent the 187th. Master Windu scolded me and reminded me that Jedi weren't warriors, and didn't need armor. I still kept it as a trophy. I always kept trophies of my difficult missions. Dooku's saber, the Death Watch armor, small rare pieces of rock from Ryloth, and a jar of Umbaran dust. 

I stepped into the shower and felt the cold water run down my chest. I took a deep breath as my heart rate slowed down from all the exercise. I cleaned myself and then got out of the shower and dried myself off. I looked in the mirror. Instead of myself, I always saw Revan in my reflection. Nonstop. I had gotten used to it. Sort of. I walked past the mirror and put on my robes and all my gear. I force pulled my obsidian colored hilt to my hand and fastened it to my belt. I exited.

I felt a tug in the Force, feeling my Master's force signature from the other side. I walked towards the signature, it slowly getting stronger until I located Master Windu. His face was grim, and his fists were clenched. He was in the meditation room, closing his eyes shut but clearly it wasn't working. He shifted, sensing I entered the room. 

"Padawan." He said.

I gave him a respectful nod. "Master." 

He opened his eyes. "It's already dark times, and it's about to get darker. An old Sith has arrived. From long ago. Not to mention that one beast running amok in the galaxy that Dooku created." He said.

I swallowed. Was he talking about Revan? Did he know? Did Revan somehow return?

"His name is Maul. He killed Obi Wan's master, Qui Gon. He was a good man, and a good Jedi. We sent Kenobi to fight him." Windu said. 

"Well, why are we here? Master, you and I are the best chance at stopping him with Vaapad." I said.

Windu shook his head. "This is Kenobi's fight." 

I sighed. "I've beaten Dooku. I can beat a former Sith apprentice. Please, we can go and help." 

Another firm head shake. 

I stormed out the room, my anger growing. I found Kenobi hurriedly walking through the halls, heading to the hangar. I thought for a moment. This was a highly trained Sith Lord. They thrive on anger and hatred. And this Sith would most likely be harboring hatred for Obi-Wan. I slowly followed after him, and he stopped to talk with the clone who was prepping his shuttle. While they talked, I quickly went inside the shuttle and squeezed my body into a small area tight enough to hide from Master Kenobi. I heard him board the shuttle and take off. 

I peeped from my hiding spot and saw him lean back and close his eyes. 

"Master Qui-Gon, tell me what to do. Please." He said, eyes still closed. "All of our enemies our returning. Maul, and.....him." Obi-Wan said his name with a tightness in his voice. He took a deep breath and then remained meditating.