"It just needs a sample of your DNA," Eddy says.

"Ooh! I got this." Adam says. He spits into the cellular duplicator and it turns on.

"Ya know, you coulda just put a hair in there, right?" Leo says.

"Eww. That'd be gross." Adam says. A piece of bioplasma falls on the floor and it starts to mutate. "Aw, look! It has my eyes." The bioplasma transforms into an exact copy of Adam.

"Whoa!" Adam exclaims.

"Awesome!" Leo says.

Adam raises his hand, and so does the duplicate Adam. They raise their other hands, turn around and shake their butts. "This may have been a big mistake," Leo says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"All right, break's over. Fire up the simulator." Chase says as he and Bree enter the lab. "Adam, please remember: the cyborgs are fake, but I am real."

"Just one question: is this real?" Adam says. He hits Chase with his bo staff.

"Why did you do that?!" Chase asks.

"Because real pain's funnier than fake pain," Adam says. He hits Chase again.

"You're a genius? Ha! Even I saw that coming and I don't have Cassie's precognition abilities." Bree says. Adam gives Bree a high-five while Chase rolls his eyes. "Speaking of Cassie. Where is she?"

"Oh, she says she wasn't feeling good so she's resting upstairs," Chase says.

"You think she had another vision?" Bree asks.

"I don't know. I tried asking her but she wouldn't say anything." Chase says, shrugging his shoulders.

"I hope she's okay," Bree says.

"Me too. We can check on her after we finish our training." Chase says.

Upstairs, Leo and Adam were watching Bree and Chase interact with duplicate Adam on the security system. "This is great. They're totally buying duplicate you." Leo says.

"I know! The only thing more fun than hitting Chase is watching me hit Chase." Adam says.

"But poor Cassie. I hope she's alright. She told me about her visions. It's been really hard for her." Leo says.

"I know. Think we should check on her before we start the bull's eye bounce?" Adam asks.

"Yeah. Come on." Before Leo and Adam could leave the living room, I walked in.

"Hey, we were just going to check up on you. You okay?" Adam asks.

"Yeah, I just have a little headache," I say, grabbing a bottle of water from the kitchen.

"Did you have another vision?" Leo asks.

"Yes. But I don't want to talk about it yet." I say.

"You sure? You know you can tell us anything." Adam says.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I promise I'll tell you about it soon." I say.

"Okay. Well, while you're resting up, you wanna watch us play bull's eye bounce?" Adam asks.

"Sure. How does this thing work?" I ask, sitting on the couch.

"Okay, it's as easy as it looks. Leo and I both have to jump as high as we can and try and land in one of the point circles." Adam says.

"Okay, cool. So, it's just like being at a real carnival." I say.

"I know. I even covered the floor with popcorn and mystery goo." Adam says. Leo looks down at the floor and sees the popcorn and mystery goo.