"I don't know."

"What the hell do you know then?! You're literally causing me headaches."

"I'm sorry."

He sighed. "Go to sleep. I haven't forgotten about your little escape. You will still be punished, that I promise."

Frightened at his words, I chose to do as he commanded before he looses his shit and messes me up. I can only pray that my friends and parents are safe, there is nothing more I could do.

***

"Wakey wakey, I have something here for you. I promise you're going to love it." A voice says to me in a loving tone.

I lazily sat up, and rubbed my eyes. "What is that?"I asked looking at Tyler's smiling face.

"Well what do you think it is?" He asked, with a mischievous smile.

"Um, I don't know." I say confused looking at the large gold plate with a lid, placed on the table hiding its contents from me.

"Don't just sit there and look pretty, why don't you open it."

I shakily placed my hand on the cover. He wouldn't poison will me? No! He won't, not while I am still carrying his child in my big belly.

"Come on, you can do it." He smiled taking note of my hesitation.

I don't trust him, but I know he won't poison me at least.

I exhaled sharply and removed the big lid. My eyes widened in shock and a scream erupted from my throat.  It felt like my whole world crushed into a million pieces.

There in the plate, laid my best friend and my mothers head. Their eyes closed and blood all over the plate. I took my eyes off it but Tyler gripped my jaw tightly not letting me avert my gaze from it.

"No! No! You promised you wouldn't hurt them! No! This can't be happening!" I screamed out loud.

He chuckled darkly. "You promised never to leave me too, and yet, what did you do? You broke your promise. This is your punishment! Enjoy!"

I shook my head. "This is not real. This isn't real!" I screamed.

He grabbed my hand tightly, leading me out of the room.

"Let go off me!" I say trying to escape his tight hold. That prompted him to grip it tighter, almost crushing my wrist.

"Shut the hell up!" He yelled.

I continued sobbing as he lead me to the place I never want to be. The basement. Memories of me being locked here and left for days with no food or water filled my brains.

"No! I don't want to go in there! Please leave me!"

"I don't care! I have a beautiful surprise for you! And you must see it!" He smirked as he pushed open the door.

My heart sank seeing Grace and my father all tied up, looking tattered and marks on their once soft skins. Grace could barely open her eyes and I could hear whimpers escaping her mouth.

I quickly ran up to Grace and my father, trying to free them from their chains but failed woefully.

Tyler came forward and dragged me away from them. I looked back at him, only to be rewarded with a stinging sensation on my face. I fell on the fall as I lost my balance.

"Did I say you could go to them? Huh?! You make me so fucking mad Aria!" I held my cheek and kept sobbing, knowing fully there was nothing I could do to save the from Tyler's wrath.

"Please. Tyler please, I am sorry. I would never do that. Please..." I crawled to him and held onto his legs tightly.

He laughed and clapped like it was an amusing thing to see. He bent to my size, held my cheeks and stared into my eyes. "I love seeing you like this. It makes me elated, knowing I can do whatever I want to you."

"Please Tyler, don't do this. They're family. Please forgive me, I am terribly sorry."

He kissed my lips and pulled away. "I know you're sorry, Aria. I would gladly forgive your mistake. But this, this is highly unforgivable. You have broken my heart beyond measures, and now is your time to feel the same pain I experienced when you left my side."

I shook my head. "No! Don't do this! If you do this, I'll never forgive you. And I will hate you forever."

He smirked. "You will forgive me and surely learn to love me later. I can wait for that, you'll always be at my side."

He pushed me away harshly and walked to my father and Grace. He laughed and grabbed a sword, cutting them into pieces. The entire room was filled with my screams and my loved ones blood all over the place.

After he was done, he walked up to me and lifted me up to my feet. I felt wetness running through my legs, it felt like pee. He ignored that and pushed me closer to their dead bodies, rubbing their blood all over my hands and mostly on my face.

I couldn't stop screaming and sobbing as he smeared their blood all over my body.

"You look good. Now, nobody will ever take you away from me love. You are mine, and you will always be mine."

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't voice out anything. He has broke me entirely, completely. Leaving me with scars that will never heal. Memories that will flood my brains till the day I die.

He has let me live a life filled with regrets, mistakes I wish I could go back in time and erase. Wishing I never met him and never attempted to go for a babysitting job. Wishing I had never fell for his charms.

He stared at me and smiled. "Let's go and have our baby love."

I fell on the floor and screamed out loud.

I jolt awake with a scream, breathing hard and holding onto my chest as I felt my heart beat erratically. I quickly removed the blankets from my body and went to the mirror to see if I had any smear of blood on my face or skin.

I calmed down, seeing as my skin was clear of any blood. I continued breathing hard as I walked back to my bed and sat on it.

It was just a dream. He wouldn't dare! He would not. But it felt so real. My parents and best friends, I don't want them dead. I need them alive, breathing and healthy.

My mind couldn't help but think of the horrific nightmare I just had. The door gently opened causing me to jolt. I see Tyler pushing a table with a big gold plate covered with a big lid.

I stood up and walked slowly backwards as I shook my head. No! That can't be! That must not be what I think it is!

"Oh! You're awake. Come open it, it's a surprise and I promise you are going to like it." He said with a smiling face.

End Of Chapter 30

Hi loves, I never planned on updating today but I just had to. I read the comments on my past chapters and it reminded me how far I've come. I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has read, voted and commented. I love you all.

So what do you think about this chapter?

See you after my exams, who knows I might update before then.

Kindly vote and comment.