𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ━ 𝖆𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 !
↳ 𝖆𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘 . . .

                 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 some sort of trance while playing with the already half dissolved cornflakes that were swimming in her milk

She suddenly snapped out of her trance when she heard Conrad's voice, "Yo— I'm gonna go wash the clams. Did you get any lighter fluid?"

Jeremiah nodded at him, "Yeah, it's already on the beach."

Conrad whistled before he left the house and went down to the beach. Steven and Susannah entered the kitchen, "Are we done with the portrait yet?"

The blond woman gave him an amused look, "Yeah, for today. But you do look good in a dress shirt, Steven."

She suddenly turned towards Grace, Belly and Jeremiah, "Uh— which makese think— if Belly doesn't hurry up and asks Cam to the ball, you should take her."

Belly frowned deeply, "Ew— no way!"

"No, no, no, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm already going with Shayla", Steven immediately stated while he placed the milk onto the counter.

Their mother entered the kitchen, "To the debutante ball?"

"Yes."

Their mother frowned at her son, "As an escort?"

Steven let out am amused chuckle, "Yes. Wrap your head around it, mom, all right? Shayla's coming today with Nicole and Gigi, so you'll meet her."

"That's wonderful."

Susannah pointed at Belly, "Oh, and don't forget— Ms. Covington's first dance rehearsal is tomorrow, so, uh, tick-tock."

The girl smiled shyly at them, "I'm asking Cam today." Grace had to suppress a smile from forming on her lips while she saw Jeremiah's death glare.

Laurel glances at her best friend, "I don't know my kids anymore!" Susannah smiled before she frowned at her, "Wait, are you wearing makeup?"

"Yeah, she's wearing makeup!"