*Top Gun Camp (1)*

Start bij het begin

As she rummages the closet then he saw her old black aviator jacket with a Hummingbird callsign patch  as she hold it she pause for a second as she remember the details of her jacket with some patches of her former flight school. 

As many memories and nostalgic feeling and sadness whenever she sees the jacket. 

Then she hears the siren ambulance in thier neighborhood. 

*She hears the distance ambulance siren sound at the distance. 

"Come on Dad you promise me well fly together....." as she hold his Father while his head is bleeding laying on the road where the car is upside down and the glasses is broken. Not caring to that her jacket is soaking with the blood.

Her Mom is still in the car also still not awaken.

"And well celebrate at home, don't leave me and Mom, you still have to see me wearing my medal."

"Don't leave me please!!!!....."

She exhales heavily and shakes her head, not wanting to be reminded of it ever again.

Then she put back gently in the closet and close the door of the closet. 

As she carry her duffle bags and as she gets out of her room and goes downstairs  , she goes to the kitchen to grab some brunch then she pick some apples in the table as she takes a bite. 

August bark at May's direction as he goes to her wiggled his tail happily. 

On her other hand she pets him until her aunt saw her smiling at her when she sees in her new uniform. 

"You look dashing in your uniform May"

Then she turned to see her aunt grinning at her.

""Well, what can I say, I'm too good looking." as she open her arms wide. Then her Aunt chuckles by her confidence.

"I'm gonna be gone for a while Aunt our school have been invited for Top Gun Camp but i'll come here to visit whenever I have free time or pass"

As Aunt approach her and embrace her and says. 

"We are proud of you, May, don't forget that."

"Hey what about me lass you forget something" as his uncles spreading his arms wide waiting for her niece to hug her , as he is at the door waiting before she leaves. 

Then they hug tightly. 

"Show them what you're made of!" as his Uncle look at her in determination. 

"I will , were Gundersons!" as she pulls out from there hug as they both laugh. 

"Ok Anthony do not keep May any longer or she will be late at her Top Gun Camp". 

"I wish you could fly May at the Top Gun , you know that's your dream like your Dad right?"

Then her wife nudge him harshly by her elbow for making May feel uncomfortable. And the oof sound of her Uncle.

As May opens the door then she chuckles by their loving relationship. 

" I know Uncle ,be careful what you wish for, but they wont be safe at flying without someone to fix it". - as May smiles at them to make lighten the situation , as she remembers she haven't make a decision yet to the Admiral Goat about his offer at her and haven't yet discuss with her Uncle and her Aunt about it.