"Good morning Honoka senpai!" He greeted shyly, smile on his face.

"Sorry to bother you but would have any idea where my idiot of a brother is? I've been calling him for the past 30 minutes and he's not answering." I asked lightly as he and his friends laughed.

"I'm afraid not senpai." Seiji answered, shaking his head.

"Probably fell asleep in the library again senpai~" One of his friends answered as I laughed.

"Well, if it's not too much trouble, could you give this to him? He forgot to have breakfast this morning." I asked, pertaining to the bento box. Seiji nodded, taking it out of my hands.

"No problem senpai. I'll let him know you dropped by." Seiji said and I smiled.

"Thank you, Seiji. That's very nice of you. Well, I gotta get going before I'm late. Bye~" I greeted before walking back to my car.

"See you soon senpai!" Seiji greeted as I nodded my head before getting in the car. I laughed as I heard his friends yelling at him at the fact that I knew his name.

------------------------------------

SEIHO GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL

The 'rich girl' school. I can't really deny that but I'd rather call it 'private' and a bit 'sophisticated'. The girls here were taught music, arts, and good manners. But I still believe that intelligence and speaking my mind is just as important as those stuff.

"Oh? Good morning Honoka-chan!" I turned around and smiled at Madoka, the captain of the brass band. She's really nice and one of the few girls in this school that isn't fake.

"Good morning Madoka-chan. How was your weekend?" I asked and she suddenly frowned. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, it's all right.. you see a very close person to me and my friends died this weekend.." She explained and I frowned.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that." I said, gently patting her shoulder. She smiled and nodded.

"She took care of my friends and I like we were her own. She was too good for this world." She elaborated and I smiled as we walked to school.

"Oh?" Madoka said as she stopped walking. I looked to where she was staring.

"Yui-chan?" I asked as the girl stopped walking and turned to us. She looked a bit awkward before she moved to walk again but we both stopped her.

"Yui-chan? Are you all, right?" I asked gently as the girl hung her head low.

"I thought you had finally come back to school. Don't tell me you're leaving already?" Madoka asked as the said girl stayed silent. Madoka frowned before handing her a small, light pink instrument case.

"Here's your clarinet. I've taken care of it for you." She added as Yui held it closely. I saw her lips quiver as she began to sniffle.

"Oh, you. This is no time to cry." Madoka comforted as I rubbed Yui's arm in comfort.

"Thank you very much Madoka-chan." Yui bowed before turning to me. "Thank you as well Honoka-chan" She added before bowing to me as well.

"Come on, let's go to band practice. Oh, Honoka-chan, walk with us! The band room is in the same direction as the ballet studio right?" Madoka asked and I smiled, nodding as we walked back to the building. We giggled as Madoka looped her arm around Yui and I did the same with her other arm, we stopped when Yui looked over at the gate.

"What's wrong Yui-chan? Did you see someone?" Madoka asked but Yui shook her head.

"Maybe it was just my imagination. Come on, let's go." She urged as they both walked further. I stayed still and looked over at the gate, faintly seeing a tall shadow behind one of the pillars.

'Who was that?'

------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON

"So did you find her last night?" A deep voice asked.

"Found her in some sort of club with a couple of troublemakers. Probably the ones responsible for the whole Redrum situation." Another voice answered calmly as he fixed his white jacket.

"You don't think they're gonna use her against you, are they?" The previous voice asked.

"That's still to be known. But don't worry I have Shojii looking after her. She also seems to have made a few friends as well. I was worried after what happened with father and my position, she'd have difficulties adjusting." The calm voice explained before pulling out his phone to show his companions.

"A few friends huh? Let's have a look~" A gruff voice added before looking at his friend's phone. Displayed is a picture of three girls. One was his friend's sister; another was a student (chubby but kinda cute) holding her arm and the last one was holding her other arm.

"Oh~ Sachio. Your sister's got some cute friends. What do you think Yuken?" The same voice added before tossing the phone to their blonde-haired friend who caught it in ease.

"Cute huh. Let's see how cute Yui-chan's friends are-" He stopped as he looked at the picture, not noticing the small smile growing on his lips.

"Hmm, they're all right. I've dated cuter girls." Yuken bragged as his friends scoffed.

"Then can I have my phone back?" Sachio said as Yuken looked down, forgetting the phone was still in his hand. He handed it back but his mind drifted off to the picture, his thoughts running wild.

'New mission: Find out the name of Yui-chan's friend without Sachio knowing!' He thought, smiling to himself as he turned his back to his friends.

------------------------------------

That's it for chapter 1 and I must say, I have missed writing so much T_T

To my old readers, thank you for waiting and hope you love this one as much as you loved my old works <3. To my new readers, welcome and hope you enjoy!

If you're an old reader of mine; you know the drill! To the new ones; no silent readers and leave a comment and a vote if you loved this chapter!

Chapter 2 will be up tomorrow~