After signing papers arnav gave the papers to lavanya. Lavanya with disappointed went from there and arnav again continue his work, time to time seeing his watch waiting for khushi to arrive.

Meanwhile outside AR

khushi after paying the auto bhaiyya went inside the office wearing a red churidar looking beautiful.After yesterday encounter she came to know that arnav loves her and she also loves him so much.After going inside the office she looks around to see the same office atmosphere when she work in past. All are busy in their own works. She was eagerly want to go to arnav's cabin. When she was going receptionist Pam stops her.

Pam blocking her way and said loudly gaining others attention "omg... You bhenji... Why you came again in this office after resigning,want more insult from asr to kick you out" she mocks her.All laughs at khushi hearing pam. No one knows that khushi is Akash wife sister because the marriage was done within the family, close relatives, friends and some business partner.

Khushi can't able to tolerate her
mock said with sarcasm"well miss pamji, for your kind information I not came by myself but the one whom who said will insult me, he only asked me to join office. If you had doubt you can ask your sir"said with attitude folding her arms near her chest.

Lavanya with sim also came near khushi hearing her words. She can't believe arnav asked khushi to join office. She became furious and ask the pam to call arnav.

Pam went to reception and called arnav, after some time arnav lift the call and said with stern voice "what... "

Pam with little nervousness "sir that..that khushi kumari gupta came to office sir"

Hearing khushi's name his eyes sparkle. For whom he was waiting finally she came.Hiding his excitement he replied"send her to my cabin"and cut the call.

Pam was shocked to hear this. She silently went to lavanya and conveys what arnav had said. Lavanya became more furious thinking that arnav called khushi to his cabin. She went to her cabin angrily. Khushi smile inwardly and lifting her head high with attitude went towards the man who is the reason of her sleepless night.

In cabin arnav starts to make his hair neatly to look handsome and waits for khushi.

Khushi went near the cabin door and taking a long breath knocked the door lightly. Arnav who feels her presence near him said softly"come in "

Hearing his soft Voice her heart flutter, composing herself she enters inside the cabin and close the door.

Arnav's heart beat skipped seeing her in his favorite color looking like a beautiful rose as always. He can't able to take his eyes from her. Seeing his intense gaze she blushes. Arnav smirk seeing her blush and became proud about himself for the reason of the blush on her face.He immediately pressed the button which is on the table and suddenly the room is covered with curtains hiding them from outside people.

Khushi can't able to stand his gaze said feebly "Arnavji"

Hearing her voice he averted his eyes and looks at the clock which showing past 10.Seeing the time he thought to tease her and said in a bossy tone"what's the time now"

Khushi sees the time and replied confusely"past 10" why he is asking time now. Can't he see the time.she muttered.

Arnav who heard her smiles inwardly and ask again with seriously "is the time to come to office miss Gupta"

Khushi opens her mouth wide hearing him. Here she with so much excitement come to spend some time with him but he is showing his bossiness.

She went near him angrily and started her rap "you Mr lard governor from morning I am trying different shades of red dresses to wear thinking you will like it and will be happy, I took lots of time to get ready and came here with so much excitement to spend time with you and instead of saying how I looks you are asking me about the time and punctuality you Mr haughty singh raizada. You know what I should not have to come here. I had wasted so much time in selecting dresses for a bossy man"

She continues to rap without stopping and arnav was stunned
to hear her. He can't believe that she took time to be ready in his favorite color to make him happy. He became overwhelmed and seeing her shouting at him make him feel like she belongs to him,as if she had all rights to shout at him. He stares at her with a loving eyes. When he came to know that she will not stop her rant he held her wrist and pulled her on him and she falls on his lap.

Khushi who was ranting on him angrily became startled seeing herself on his lap and looks at him with shocked eyes.

Arnav holding her close by her waist said softly"khushi you are totally crazy and cute. I was just teasing you "

Khushi forget her angry and blushes seeing their position and was about to get up when arnav held her tightly decreasing distance between them.Khushi seeing him this close makes her heart beat increase.

Arnav then leans towards her ear slightly touching it and said huskily "and about your dress, you looks gorgeous in this red dress and I'm so happy to see you in my favorite color"

Khushi's became red hearing his praising words and looks down at his shirt button in shyness. Arnav softly held her chin lifting her face and looks at her hazel eyes. Khushi also looks at his chocolate orbs which is filled with so much... may be love.

Arnav seeing her looking at him with so much love lost in her eyes. His eyes which was on her eyes travels to her quivering lips.He decrease the distance between their lips and about to kiss her but before he touch her lips he looks at her eyes for permission. Khushi is overwhelmed understanding his request and closed her eyes as saying go ahead.

Arnav who was waiting for this moment without thinking about anything brushes his lips with her slightly making both of them electrified. Arnav slowly caressing her cheek with one hand and pulled her close holding her nape kissing her  passionately. Khushi hold his shirt lapel with one hand and other hand holds his shoulder. Both started to kiss deeply holding each other close. In between the kisses arnav slightly layes on the chair leaning backwards in a half sleeping position taking khushi beneath him to kiss her more deeply , more passionately.

Khushi also equally responded to his kiss holding his shoulder tightly.Then her hand moves upwards towards his hair pulling him closely.

After what felt like eternity they parted from each other slowly. Panting hard arnav raised his head and looks at khushi who closed her closed breathing heavily.

Arnav softly whisper "khushi"

Khushi slowly opens her eyes and looks at his passion filled dark eyes. She remembered their kiss some minute ago and her face became beetroot red due to shyness.

Arnav smiles and kissed her forehead lingering there for sometime and said huskily "my firstever kiss to a women which is you"

Khushi closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead and became happy to know that she is his first like he is her first.

Arnav flipped around making khushi to lay on his chest. Khushi leans on his chest feeling bliss and arnav hold her tightly. They stay like at in that position only forgetting everything.

They not need to vocal about their feelings because their actions is enough to know what they are feeling towards each other because action speaks more than the words.

...........................................................

Hello guys how are you.. .

This is the next part of this story.

How do you like this story.

If you all like this story please vote me so that I can confidently continues the story. Please vote me🙏🙏🙏

Thank you.