1 ♡︎ 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

He was drinking his usual Black tea. Hange going off about her Titans beside him. He looked bored, done with all of it.

He made a motion towards the door with his two fingers.

I turned around and acted like nothing happened. I saw levi going through the big oak doors after 2 minutes from my peripheral vision.

I got up from my seat and decided to follow him.

Suddenly Jean grabbed onto my right hand.

"where are you going sweetheart?"

"None of you buisness horseface"

I left the table quickly disregarding his arms. Eren's laughter can be heard through the mess hall.

I went through the door levi once went through. The dark hallways streched out towards his office.

Upon arriving infront of his office. I can see light peeking from underneath the door.

I knocked on the wooden door three times.

"State your Name and buisness"

"(Y/n) (L/n) and I'm here to uh- see you sir"

The door suddenly opened and a hand harshly grabbed onto my right hand.

I stumbled upon to the room and landed on a sturdy chest.

I composed myself and looked up through my lashes. Me and captain are of same height but this position made me look smaller.

His gaze looked unreadable and void of any emotions.

"Sir?"
I cautiously called him.

He let go of me and went to his seat behind the large desk.

"Strip"

Heat waves were sent stright to my core as his voice rung out into the coldness of the room.

"S-sir?"

"Did you not hear what i said? Strip"
He commanded me again unamused.

I slowly began taking of my jacket following my chest and thigh straps.

The buttons of my white button up followed by. The delicate soft skin of my neck and shoulders peaked through.

I neatly folded the shirt and placed it upon the couch in the right of the office. I took the pants from my legs and continued what I did to the shirt.

I was half naked under the predatory gaze of Lance corporal.

I began to unclip my bra when suddenly his sharp tone cut through.

"Do not take it of that's for me to do"
Chilld ran down my spine from his statement.

"Come here"
He made a motion with his hand and onto his lap.

My cheeks tinted a cherry red.

I made my way to his side behind the desk and upon close proximity he grabbed my waist and placed me on his thighs bend over.

I let out a gasp and turned to him.

"What did I saw bout letting others touch what's mine?"

He was indicating the scene with Jean.

"I'm sorry sir"

He let me call levi but on situations like this i know he prefer sir.

" Don't you think you deserve punishment?"

Oh i know where this is going. He will beat my ass until it is crimson red and i cant sit anywhere without pain coursing through my lower parts.

"Count"