When he arrived home, Qi Xingchen was shocked by his dining table.

The long table, from sitting to the right, is full of plates.

"Why do you cook so many dishes?" Qi Xingchen couldn't laugh or cry. "Can we finish eating?"

"It's not Dad who finished watching "Poor Travel" and felt that you were suffering outside, so Zhang Luo had to make up for it for you."

Qi Yuji pushed his back: "Go, go, wash your hands, I'll take you soup."

Qi Xingchen washed his hands according to his words. When he sat down, he put a bowl of soup in a fixed position.

I couldn't see what it was. He picked it up and took a sip.

"..."

This is the most fishy soup he has ever had.

I don't know what's in it. Didn't the young lady taste it herself?

Qi Xingchen silently put down the soup bowl, and the afterglow caught a glimpse of Qi Yuji looking in this direction.

He couldn't bear to live up to Qi Yuji's expectations, so he raised his hand again in pain and dried this bowl of fishy soup.

After dinner, he was caught by Qi Yuji and chatted for a long time. When it was time to go to bed, the soup might have worked. He lay in bed and was bored for minutes and forgot to ask Qi Jiaze about him.

The appointment time of the Communist Youth League is ten o'clock at Noah's practice room. At seven o'clock in the morning, Du Lanxin took a life-threatening call:

"Why are you still sleeping?! The driver will pick you up downstairs in half an hour. Remember not to drink water. It doesn't look good on camera. I asked my assistant to bring you breakfast. Just eat it on the way. Don't waste time!"

Qi Xingchen just woke up, and his mind quickly screened the information in this passage.

"The driver picks you up" means that the company has assigned him a car.

"Assistant buys breakfast" means that the company has also assigned him an assistant.

After a year and a half, he finally enjoyed the treatment that an artist should have - this is when he has increased his attention through Poor Travel.

Otherwise, with the character of the original owner, if you don't want to use the resources of the Qi family, you may be hidden by the snow for what year.

He left the door ten minutes earlier than what Duranxin said. At the beginning, the original owner reported the address and reported the name of the community next to him.

At the designated place, the car has been waiting for a while. Ordinary Buick business, and Baiye's luxury RV is in the sky and underground.

He motioned the driver to open the door, and the driver and the assistant couldn't help opening their mouths in surprise.

"Oh, my God," the assistant couldn't believe it. "I watched "Poor Travel" and thought you were very good-looking, but I didn't expect you to be several times better than in the camera... Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Enron. I'm three years older than you. I'll be your assistant in the future. Please give me more advice!"

Qi Xingchen secretly calculated her age. If she entered the entertainment industry after graduating from college, she had only worked for a year and was not experienced enough.

But he is not an intern, which is already very good for him. He can do most things by himself, and there are few places where he can use an assistant.

The driver is older and his surname is Qin. After introducing each other, Anran handed him breakfast - two boiled egg greens, a small box of purple potatoes, sanctified fruits and boiled vegetables.